Darkblue31

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MUSTANG MachE
Country flag
Queens here also had mine for about four days. I have seen two other mach e's one in Freeport which is greyish and the other on the cross island which was white. Got mine with x plan at Hempstead Ford. They sell theirs with no adm and took xplan with no fuss.

And yes this car is awesome still learning it.
Sponsored

Blusteed

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 Mustang GT Vert PP1, '21 Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Westchester County checking in. Finally got my GTPE last week. Feel like I live in Tesla-land here. Hoping number of MMEs starts to catch up.

JonathanEzor

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT, Taurus, C-MAX Energi, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
Queens here also had mine for about four days. I have seen two other mach e's one in Freeport which is greyish and the other on the cross island which was white. Got mine with x plan at Hempstead Ford. They sell theirs with no adm and took xplan with no fuss.

And yes this car is awesome still learning it.
Glad you got yours! Mine should show up there in a few months! {J}

JonathanEzor

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
West Hempstead (Long Island) here. Ordered mine yesterday, though my nearest dealer, Hempstead Ford in Garden City (with no added markup). I'll be working with the salesperson there, John Berto, from whom I've purchased a 2011 Taurus and a 2015 C-MAX Energi--he's a good guy. I currently drive one of the *very* few Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid PHEVs in the region, so I'm looking forward to extending my electric-only range! {Jonathan}

2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium (2).jpg
I should update this: I cancelled that original order (too soon for my needs), and finally placed an order, for a 2022 Rapid Red GT (non-Performance Edition), with the same dealership on 10/8/21. As of now, it's set to be built the week of 1/10/22. Can't wait! {Jonathan}

Ford Mustang Mach-E NYC/Long Island/Westchester Check In! 2022 Mustang Mach-E GT in Rapid Red

JonathanEzor

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I should update this: I cancelled that original order (too soon for my needs), and finally placed an order, for a 2022 Rapid Red GT (non-Performance Edition), with the same dealership on 10/8/21. As of now, it's set to be built the week of 1/10/22. Can't wait! {Jonathan}

Ford Mustang Mach-E NYC/Long Island/Westchester Check In! 2022 Mustang Mach-E GT in Rapid Red
And, after 9 months, it's here!

Mach-E Finally at Home 7-6-22.jpg

figmentsas

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang Eco Vert, 2021 MachE Premium ER-AWD
Country flag
I live 75 minutes from NYC, and my family visit the city at least once a month for daytrips. 95% of the time we drive down and either street park or parking garage. I've had my MachE for over 18 months and have taken it down to the city and so far I either street parked it or used self parking garage like Municipal Parking at Essex and Delancey and encountered no scratches or dents (car was detailed last month, so I know it was pristine). I was always a little leery about valet parking garages and the MachE. Do they know how to drive it/park it? Our other ICE cars never had an issue at a valet garage. Well, last Saturday I decided to use a valet garage for the MachE (got a great deal at a midtown garage). After a long day, we picked it up and returned home. Next morning, I saw this. Ugh. Damn. You could see the scratch leads up to an abrasion on the wiper assembly, and if you look closer, I don't have a windshield wiper! What in the world happened? I think the valet opened the hatch and the garage had a low ceiling so the hatch hit the ceiling. I'm bummed. Gonna call my car insurance. With all the Teslas around, you would think valet parking garages can park a BEV car, though the MachE is relatively rare, so I wonder if the valet was checking out the car.

IMG_2273.jpg
Sponsored