Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I do not work for ocdplug.com. But I kinda wish I did. I preordered their door pillar covers after seeing an example on FB. They came in a couple days ago while I was away playing. Yesterday I had to work. So with today off work, I washed the car inside and out and placed my new door pillar covers.
These are essentially a black gloss vinyl that covers the piano black plastic of the door pillars. It hides the easily scratched plastic under a smooth shiny scratch resistant vinyl that totally reminds of Colorforms. Pretty sure if I still had my Winnie the Pooh Colorforms that they would stick right to it. So it’s easy to apply and I really like the look. But you can decide that for yourself.
Ford Mustang Mach-E OCDPlug door column covers A792709D-3327-4A41-8268-1049130DDB6F

kit comes with vinyl for the rear edge of the front doors and both front and rear edges of the back doors. There
Sponsored

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I do not work for ocdplug.com. But I kinda wish I did. I preordered their door pillar covers after seeing an example on FB. They came in a couple days ago while I was away playing. Yesterday I had to work. So with today off work, I washed the car inside and out and placed my new door pillar covers.
These are essentially a black gloss vinyl that covers the piano black plastic of the door pillars. It hides the easily scratched plastic under a smooth shiny scratch resistant vinyl that totally reminds of Colorforms. Pretty sure if I still had my Winnie the Pooh Colorforms that they would stick right to it. So it’s easy to apply and I really like the look. But you can decide that for yourself.
Ford Mustang Mach-E OCDPlug door column covers A792709D-3327-4A41-8268-1049130DDB6F

kit comes with vinyl for the rear edge of the front doors and both front and rear edges of the back doors. There
um what was that URL? (these look nice!)

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
your first post left off the "the" ;)

but thanks for the full link :)

edit: did you get the glossy or the matte? I'm wondering how shiny the glossy actually is. it might be too much.
I got glossy.

Liv

First Name
Liv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 RAV4 Art Car
Occupation
BioCAD Engineer
Country flag

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag

Does this make it difficult to see and enter the door unlock pin code?

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
Interesting

Asked Xpel shop to do my pillars but might look into those for me F150!

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Does this make it difficult to see and enter the door unlock pin code?
There are cut outs for the locks and the door code.
Ford Mustang Mach-E OCDPlug door column covers 67789048-626C-47FC-BA75-F347F2637F5C

kinda hard to see the number pad cutout but it’s right there where my hand is on the left side. And it’s only hard to see because of my photography. It’s easy to see irl.

Last edited:

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
There are cut outs for the locks and the door code.
Ford Mustang Mach-E OCDPlug door column covers 67789048-626C-47FC-BA75-F347F2637F5C

kinda hard to see the number pad cutout but it’s right there where my hand is on the left side. And it’s only hard to see because of my photography. It’s easy to see irl.
Very cool. Thanks.

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E OCDPlug door column covers 2399DE8D-4A35-49CB-B6FB-BD2A729A26B0
Ford Mustang Mach-E OCDPlug door column covers 0EECCE12-D72B-4C77-9B21-9C322BE73C6C

daytime photos show the end result much better. And some of my mistakes. Best to do this in bright daylight.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
daytime photos show the end result much better. And some of my mistakes. Best to do this in bright daylight.
I pushed the order button on the glossy last night... was an excuse to get the screen protectors anyway since I've decided after 2K+ miles I did want one. (I have one in the Fusion, so I should have known I'd need one here. ?)

we'll see if I'm able to apply any of these things remotely correctly when then arrive.