BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME FE, 21 MME GTPE, 23 Rivian R1T
Occupation
IT Director
Country flag
I decided to put a set of Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 Plus on my GTPE instead of going winter set/summer set of tires. I have an order for a F-150 Lightning (build week 5/9/22), so my GTPE will only see snow if I am out and it starts snowing, otherwise I will be in the Lightning. The tires were removed with 95 miles on the odometer and they are marked which tire location they came off the car. If you are interested PM me a reasonable offer and I will try and make it worth both our while, as they are just taking space up in my garage. I am in the Poughkeepsie area, and only 8 minutes from exit 18 (New Paltz) off the NYS Thruway. I'd be willing to throw them in the back of my current truck and meet at the Park and Ride right off Exit 18 if that works. -BJ
Sponsored

OP
OP
bogey928

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Director
Country flag
Unfortunately no, these are 245/45R20 and I believe your car has 225/55R19 tires on it.

Sabbaspar

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I decided to put a set of Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 Plus on my GTPE instead of going winter set/summer set of tires. I have an order for a F-150 Lightning (build week 5/9/22), so my GTPE will only see snow if I am out and it starts snowing, otherwise I will be in the Lightning. The tires were removed with 95 miles on the odometer and they are marked which tire location they came off the car. If you are interested PM me a reasonable offer and I will try and make it worth both our while, as they are just taking space up in my garage. I am in the Poughkeepsie area, and only 8 minutes from exit 18 (New Paltz) off the NYS Thruway. I'd be willing to throw them in the back of my current truck and meet at the Park and Ride right off Exit 18 if that works. -BJ

Hello and good morning. I am in NJ. Are these still for sale?

OP
OP
bogey928

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Director
Country flag
Thanks for getting back. What are the tread depths...or how many miles?

The tires have 95 miles on them. I drove the car 3 times with these tires on it. 1. Home from the dealership in October 2021. 2. To show the car to my family a couple of days later. Then it was garaged for the winter, because it had summer tires on it. 3. In April 2022 to have the tires swapped for the Continentals so I can drive it year round without swapping tires.

TireReceipt.jpg

Last edited:

Sabbaspar

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
The tires have 95 miles on them. I drove the car 3 times with these tires on it. 1. Home from the dealership in October 2021. 2. To show the car to my family a couple of days later. Then it was garaged for the winter, because it had summer tires on it. 3. In April 2022 to have the tires swapped for the Continentals so I can drive it year round without swapping tires.

TireReceipt.jpg
Awesome. How much are you looking to get?

OP
OP
bogey928

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Director
Country flag
Based on posts in this forum and the cost of the tires found on the internet I believe $150 a tire is more than fair. I was offered $150 a tire + shipping, but I really don't want to take four tires to a FedEx depot if I don't have to.
Sponsored