Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
I am waiting for the same.
I heard the D&D charge went up $200 to $1500 ?

Is that for new builds or?

I see your revised window sticker at $1300....
Sponsored

new to mach-e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-e select
Country flag
my sticker got re-issued yesterday to the lower price. You can check in the ford website, log into your account, check order status (you will need the 4-digit dealer order number) and when you click on the sticker, the new lower price will be reflected.
My destination/delivery remained at $1300

oh, and the online pricing summary did not change, you need to pull the window sticker again through the ford website

Last edited:

theriddler

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 F-150 Lightning Lariat Extended Range
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Pulled my new Window Sticker and pricing matched the press release. The only difference between the two versions I noticed was:
1) order of things listed under Interior and Functional changed
2)Under Interior - Previous sticker listed "USB A(1)/C(1)-1st/2nd Rows" whereas the new sticker does not list this
2)Under Functional - Previous sticker listed "Bluecruise" and new sticker lists "Bluecruise 1.2"
3)Special Order number changed between sticker versions
4)Batch/order info in upper right hand preceding VIN changed between versions

Printed off both to have once I am contacted by Dealer to come finalize pick up. Vehicle is currently either at a railyard in/near my city or still in Kansas City since Ford/NS tracking show different than my salesperson.

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
I've stated this before, but maybe just go and buy the Tesla already? Ford can't compete on the ER batteries. That's too bad for anyone who wants ER, but they have choices like you state and crying about it isn't going to change anything.

(at least not yet). Not like any of us has power to cut the price so not sure what you hope to gain by crying here non-stop about this really.

Ford missed the boat? I'm sure with how slow Ford moves/moved after Tesla's price cut, they calculated they didn't want to compete there (at least not yet I'll repeat).

You obviously like the Mach-E more and why you're here, but either can't afford or can't stand paying more. I guess you have to decide what's more important to you.

Should've been here in 2022. Someone here got a Premium AWD ER at like < $40k even after TTL I think due to CA higher CVRP.
Yah, can't stand that elongated egg shaped car myself.

Mustang now that looks so much sportier.

Now if my ordered MME arrives before March when the IRS rules on the battery, I will be one happy owner!

And after March, will both Tesla and MME batteries not get any credit or half credit ??

MacherAWD

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Select C&T, 2020 Bolt Premier
Occupation
Software Implementation Manager
Country flag
Yah, can't stand that elongated egg shaped car myself
It plays into it not being a simple choice. When I shopped the price drops I thought, "wow a M3 is a good deal now at mid 30s" but then in that "race to the bottom" if I am going from a MME to a M3 why not go to a Bolt and save more.

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
It plays into it not being a simple choice. When I shopped the price drops I thought, "wow a M3 is a good deal now at mid 30s" but then in that "race to the bottom" if I am going from a MME to a M3 why not go to a Bolt and save more.
It's funny you mention the Bolt, I was at a Chevy dealership yesterday and saw 2 new Bolts sold and being prepped. Salesperson said he sold 2 to one customer because of the price drops and tax credits.
They can't keep them on the lot!

MacherAWD

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
It's funny you mention the Bolt, I was at a Chevy dealership yesterday and saw 2 new Bolts sold and being prepped. Salesperson said he sold 2 to one customer because of the price drops and tax credits.
They can't keep them on the lot!
They are $16k new where I am, and I have owned one, they are great! If they sold a dual motor AWD with a power bump for under $25k they would end the entire EV war.

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
They are $16k new where I am, and I have owned one, they are great! If they sold a dual motor AWD with a power bump for under $25k they would end the entire EV war.
Thought the Bolt EUV was more $$ ?

Rpgonzalez

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Once the Tesla redux one can pretty much read the tea leaves that everyone else would follow suit, beginning with Ford.
As for being treated “like family”, not by the dealers, most will treat you like the ugly step kid, if that.
Still, I love my GT.
I think you are forgetting that Tesla will definitely raise their prices again. If I was Ford, I wouldn't follow suit too closely.

MacherAWD

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Thought the Bolt EUV was more $$ ?
They start at basically 26k and 28k, where I am it is 11k in rebates. Fully optioned an EUV is 38k, so now I would start shopping competition.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
They start at basically 26k and 28k, where I am it is 11k in rebates. Fully optioned an EUV is 38k, so now I would start shopping competition.
Hate to say it, but a M3 is a much better buy than an EUV at that price. 50kw dcfc and barebones compared to what is a pretty nice car with excellent road trip capability.

Last edited:

MacherAWD

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Hate to say it, but a M3 is a much better buy than an EUV at that price. 50kw dcfc and barebones compared to what is a pretty nice car with excellent road trip capability.
That's what I meant, a base Bolt is a better buy than any other EV, frankly any other new car, fully loaded EUV, at that price I am shopping the competition.

Dean 01BIG

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Project Coordinator
Country flag
OK-this might be long thread but I just entered the Forum recently to find out feedback on my situation...many questions...
First- Purchased/Ordered a Mach E 2022 Select in March of 2022.
Secondly-after months of waiting I was told the chip shortage was to my advantage as Ford gave me deal to swap out the 2022 Select for a 2023 Premium -standard battery- for same price. They would put us at the front of the line for delivery. Yeah right.
Thirdly- As of today we are told the VIN number we have is scheduled to arrive in a week. So much for getting the car at end of 2022 with the tax benefit, etc.

So here is questions to group. Anyone have to deal with this tremendous wait time? Should this have taken this long? Father in law put order in for BMW SUV EV in August 2022- delivered 2 weeks ago( kinda like Tesla turn around?) Did the dealership potentially get the VIN we ordered, sold by year end 22 and we were given another car?
We are now facing no perk to the government 7,500 even with this reduced pricing.( all the added cost to the MSRP) If we buy car and try to sell who might want to buy at a price, even with the 2022 Select original price point for + NYS tax, with this reduced price Ford is dropping to?
So many frustrations... Any input-feedback would be appreciated. Probably will have to walk away...

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
OK-this might be long thread but I just entered the Forum recently to find out feedback on my situation...many questions...
First- Purchased/Ordered a Mach E 2022 Select in March of 2022.
Secondly-after months of waiting I was told the chip shortage was to my advantage as Ford gave me deal to swap out the 2022 Select for a 2023 Premium -standard battery- for same price. They would put us at the front of the line for delivery. Yeah right.
Thirdly- As of today we are told the VIN number we have is scheduled to arrive in a week. So much for getting the car at end of 2022 with the tax benefit, etc.

So here is questions to group. Anyone have to deal with this tremendous wait time? Should this have taken this long? Father in law put order in for BMW SUV EV in August 2022- delivered 2 weeks ago( kinda like Tesla turn around?) Did the dealership potentially get the VIN we ordered, sold by year end 22 and we were given another car?
We are now facing no perk to the government 7,500 even with this reduced pricing.( all the added cost to the MSRP) If we buy car and try to sell who might want to buy at a price, even with the 2022 Select original price point for + NYS tax, with this reduced price Ford is dropping to?
So many frustrations... Any input-feedback would be appreciated. Probably will have to walk away...
Can’t change the past.

So all you can do is move forward. Do you want the car at todays price?

Or would you rather get on another waiting list to buy something else?

Only you can answer that question.

As far as “todays price” goes, a 2023 with the reduced MSRP, plus getting thousands off with your 2022 to 2023 private offer conversion…….. is a dang good price even without the tax credit.

Dean 01BIG

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Project Coordinator
Country flag
Get the "cant change the past" but almost a year for delivery??
Sponsored