First Name
Scott
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo
Country flag
Why, if you are ordering the car? Your order is the inventory. I would find someone else.
Im not ordering right now just calling around to see who would sell at no ADm/x plan pricing

Just got off the phone with Kearny Mesa Ford/Kia they said they will not be charging an ADM but I forgot to ask about X plan pricing. Saleman said they have a big corporate call tomorrow with Ford so they might know more tomorrow.

So right NOw Kearny Mesa Ford/Kia will sell the vehicle at MSRP.

kennelh

First Name
Ken
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicles
2016 Acura RDX
Country flag
Just to clarify: is some individual updating the list on the original post, or should each new poster do so?

Paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicles
1999 F-150, 2019 Miata, 2009 Element
Occupation
Retired - Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Just to clarify: is some individual updating the list on the original post, or should each new poster do so?
You update. Hit the edit at the bottom of the page, place cursor next to where you want in list, and hit return. I moved mine next to other NC sites.

MattG

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicles
Mazda CX-5, Subaru Crosstrek, Lotus Elise, Jeep Wrangler LJ
Country flag
I added my dealer (Phil Long in Colorado) though I feel I don’t have a lot in writing. Some emails and text confirmations from the salesperson, but no solid price sheet from them. Do we get that once the order is finalized?

mamejunkie

Reaction score
Vehicles
GLC, Scion xB
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I email to confirm No ADM & Yes on AZX plan. My initial dealership came back after a initial yea if they have it to "...won't be doing any AXZD plan" :mad:

I've updated the first page but wondering if we should keep these dealerships? There are others in the same area that will do both.

dbsb3233

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicles
2013 Ford Escape
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Since Oregon is a ZEV state, there is also higher priority to get allocation.
Presumably this will only apply AFTER all the reservations are filled though. Reservations are supposed to be honored no matter what state the customer is in.

Hopefully Ford honors their commitment to keep the Mach-e a 50-state vehicle even after that though. But there probably will be some ZEV state favoritism when it gets to the "normal" dealer inventory phase.

josh

Reaction score
Vehicles
n/a
Country flag
Received word that Crossroads Ford in Apex, NC will not be charging ADM on the Mach-E, and they will be offering AZX plan pricing. I spoke with Brianna McGee, who said over the phone "no ADM" and in an email "We will not be charing an adendum on the Mach-E" and "We will be (offering an X-plan pricing option) as long as you have an X-plan Pin!"

Thevanin

First Name
Bob
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicles
'09 Ford Focus, '78 Cadillac DeVille
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Received word that Crossroads Ford in Apex, NC will not be charging ADM on the Mach-E, and they will be offering AZX plan pricing. I spoke with Brianna McGee, who said over the phone "no ADM" and in an email "We will not be charing an adendum on the Mach-E" and "We will be (offering an X-plan pricing option) as long as you have an X-plan Pin!"
You might be my new hero. I'm working with Crossroads Ford in Kernersville and they haven't gotten back to me regarding x-plan.

sldave84

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e GT
Country flag
Royal Oak Ford - Metro Detroit, MI (selling at msrp and accepting a/x/z plan)

Confirmed this morning

DaveRuns

Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: Mach-E Premium Extended Battery, RWD
Country flag
My dealer wanted $5K in ADM. I'm sorry, but that's not worth it to me so I'd rather wait.

Cancelled my order.
I agree with you....if there was a significant ADM, that would force me into a Model Y I think.

mamejunkie

Reaction score
Vehicles
GLC, Scion xB
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I agree with you....if there was a significant ADM, that would force me into a Model Y I think.
Honestly, with the options we have today as a consumers and with forums like this to get our information. Not just significant...I would not pay a single red copper in ADM.

Berth48

First Name
Arnauld
Reaction score
First Name
Arnauld
Vehicles
Kia Optima hybride rechargeable
Country flag
J'ai passé une réservation en ligne le 13 janvier pour une FE 10035***. J'ai aussi choisi mon revendeur le plus proche de chez moi qui m'a confirmé m'a réservation le lendemain. Il y a deux semaines le concessionnaire m'a appelé pour me confirmer la demande de mise en fabrication de Ford France avec un numéro de contrat confirmant cet ordre. Maintenant il faut juste attendre un peu pour passer de la réservation à la commande et ajouter des options si il y a (pour moi ce serait un attelage) et je pourrais même résilier après celle ci jusqu'à un essai à priori en septembre avec un véhicule de démonstration qui circule de concession en concession. Livraison probable en janvier 2021 à condition que le virus ce calme. Après celà je suis assez rassuré, maintenant patience.

buzznwood

Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & rs
Country flag
I just have to lol at some of the dealers responses to people questions, and they wonder why
Honestly, with the options we have today as a consumers and with forums like this to get our information. Not just significant...I would not pay a single red copper in ADM.
Seeing how simple it is to get a pin for x-plan for a small cost I would not touch a dealer not taking plan pricing and class those only offering MSRP as bad as those charging ADM. The reservation process finally gives the consumer on this side of the pond a lot more choice.

SD_Solar

Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Leaf SV 2019 Leaf SL Plus Ford F250 Jeep Cherokee First Edition Grabber Blue Order
Country flag
Why not just change dealer ?

There will be a LOT of dealers probably most that will not be charging an ADM.
Especially when they realize with this online ordering system --- the reservation holders are holding most of the cards. :)

dbsb3233

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicles
2013 Ford Escape
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Why not just change dealer ?

There will be a LOT of dealers probably most that will not be charging an ADM.
Especially when they realize with this online ordering system --- the reservation holders are holding most of the cards. :)
I betcha some of those dealers that prematurely said they'd charge ADM didn't fully know how this unusual process is actually working for Mach-e reservations. And after reviewing all these Ford communications, will probably drop plans to charge ADM. At least the "market adjustment" additions. Some will probably still try to slip in the oft-attempted "advertising fee" or undercoating or other such silliness.