JB20

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S
Country flag
Het folks, first post. Test drove a Mach E yesterday at Two Rivers Ford in Mt Juliet TN . They had 3 total with no ADM. They are checking on if they can offer Plan X pricing. However Ford of Franklin in Franklin TN had a $5k ADM as of last week.

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag
To put it another way... If you can find ANY dealer charging a $15,000 ADM on Mach-E orders placed via ford.com, let us know.

When that article was published last June, they inferred that MANY or most dealers were doing that, and it was never true.
Future Ford of Sacramento, $10,000-$15,000 adm. Head salesman said "We're in the Bay area (SF Bay)...we can always get someone to buy it whatever the price". This STEALERSHIP asked for a $20,000 adm for the Focus RS, and eventually brought that "down" to $10,000.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Future Ford of Sacramento, $10,000-$15,000 adm. Head salesman said "We're in the Bay area (SF Bay)...we can always get someone to buy it whatever the price". This STEALERSHIP asked for a $20,000 adm for the Focus RS, and eventually brought that "down" to $10,000.
Maybe they're marking up their existing stock, but new orders are still getting no markup at Future Ford (Sacramento):

Ford Mustang Mach-E Official List: No ADM Mach-E Ford Dealers 1613356000775

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I noticed my confirmation of Malloy Ford in Winchester VA didn’t make the list. They replied to me via email that there will be no ADM and they honor Xplans

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag
Maybe they're marking up their existing stock, but new orders are still getting no markup at Future Ford (Sacramento):

Ford Mustang Mach-E Official List: No ADM Mach-E Ford Dealers 1613356000775
I'm just telling you what the head sales guy told me...be careful.

IzzyM

First Name
Izzak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Mustang Grabber Blue
Occupation
Urban Planner
Country flag
No ADM in Ford Tustin AutoNation, only for Mach Es that were let go.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I noticed my confirmation of Malloy Ford in Winchester VA didn’t make the list. They replied to me via email that there will be no ADM and they honor Xplans
No ADM in Ford Tustin AutoNation, only for Mach Es that were let go.
Excellent information. For all adding new dealerships, please edit the original post to add them there as well. It's a Wiki post so it can be crowdsourced.

Mgayle83

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I doubt there will be a shortage of Vehicles...Very few ADMs if any at all, IMO!.
My local dealer (Fiesta Ford) is charging an ADM to anyone who does not currently have an order

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
My local dealer (Fiesta Ford) is charging an ADM to anyone who does not currently have an order
Same with Gus Machado Ford in Hialeah. They have a cancellation and tried a 7K ADM as I was walking out, they said best they could do was a 3K ADM .. I kept walking... You would think they want to get rid of that car before THEY start paying interest. Going to look at Y especially if GOv re-issues tax credit for them...

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
To put it another way... If you can find ANY dealer charging a $15,000 ADM on Mach-E orders placed via ford.com, let us know.

When that article was published last June, they inferred that MANY or most dealers were doing that, and it was never true.
Was offered a $7000 ADM yesterday on a cancelled car from Gus Machado Ford in Hialeah. They said x Plan pricing not available for Mach E (not true) . Why do dealers make you feel so dirlty... I have the cash they have the car...

Mgayle83

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Same with Gus Machado Ford in Hialeah. They have a cancellation and tried a 7K ADM as I was walking out, they said best they could do was a 3K ADM .. I kept walking... You would think they want to get rid of that car before THEY start paying interest. Going to look at Y especially if GOv re-issues tax credit for them...
I do love the Tesla's, but the insurance is just too much for me and the head restraints (rests) in the 3 and Y make my neck hurt. Which I just have a bad neck but it makes those modes a no go for me. There are plenty of dealers who will work with you and you can just place an order, afterall you will with Telsa too. And, I love the design of the MME. I do like it better than the Y/3.

Capnkt

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang GT, Alfa Romeo Stelvio, Chevy Silverado
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Sarasota Ford, Sarasota, Fl, no ADM, X plan honored, great dealership!

milepost1

First Name
harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Carbonizied gray - FE
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Update: called Ford today and was told that you can change the dealer later in the process. The lady I spoke to said sometime in May I could go to the dealer I want to work with (aka no ADM) and they will be able to assist with changing to their dealership. I assume that if this is done before signing any contracts. So I have contacted the new dealer and they are on board with it. Am glad because I chose a first edition and it looks like they are all filled, no more slots available.
hopefully more people will do this. if dealers see they get $0 when they charge ADM on pre-orders they will stop. That is so shady. For dealers trying sell cars that were refused, then adding ADM, greedy, but if someone is willing to pay ADM then so be it. However there are plenty of dealers not charging ADM and hopefully folks will go there rather than pay ADM

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Formula Ford in Montpelier Vermont didn’t try to add any ADM to the one I bought. It was a cancelled order. Super easy folks to work with.
Sponsored