John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME S/W EB AWD ,2017 Honda accord touring v-6
Occupation
Retired. 40 year automotive/ service
Country flag
The $2,500 was for Ford Options correct? Meaning they work with the plan?
Yes. Correct. I was surprised it went so smoothly!!

mburtsvt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just 1 Rapid Red Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Avoid Fremont Ford. I wish I had seen this forum before setting my delivery to Fremont Ford dealership. Now I am not going to get the car after waiting for 6 months on the order and getting all excited through the process only because the 5K markup doesn't make sense to me and had I known in the beginning I would have avoided it all together. I did write a review on yelp and opened a case with Ford as well, at the end I think this is worthy of a class action law suite against Ford for not making it clear during the ordering process that there can be variable markup. Hopefully some big law firm sees this post and gets back.

https://t.co/5FVWpmN4bL?amp=1
Thanks for the heads up. I have a mach e due sometimes in the next few weeks. I sent an email to my sales guy confirming this. If this is the case Ford will work with me to get the delivery changed to another dealer who does not charge ADM on order cars. See below post # 335

Last edited:

mburtsvt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just 1 Rapid Red Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Avoid Fremont Ford. I wish I had seen this forum before setting my delivery to Fremont Ford dealership. Now I am not going to get the car after waiting for 6 months on the order and getting all excited through the process only because the 5K markup doesn't make sense to me and had I known in the beginning I would have avoided it all together. I did write a review on yelp and opened a case with Ford as well, at the end I think this is worthy of a class action law suite against Ford for not making it clear during the ordering process that there can be variable markup. Hopefully some big law firm sees this post and gets back.

As is often the case there is more to this story than revealed. I have been emailing the GM of Fremont Ford today and he has assured me that my order, (that was placed back in Dec),that is set to arrive next week, will not have any additional ADM added to the MSRP. At the end of the day we will not know what the truth was with the problems with his order.. If anything as consumers we need to make sure we follow the rules in purchasing our cars in a timely manner unless we make firm arrangement with the dealer in advance.

Last edited:

LBMachE

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Premium ER, 1966 Ford Mustang 289
Country flag
HEADS UP to those who are planning on buying a vehicle off a lot (either because it’s stock or someone cancelled) A LOT of dealers say they won’t accept plan pricing and/or they add ADM onto a vehicle that you aren’t custom ordering, so even if you see they take plan pricing/don't charge ADM here or else where I highly suggest to call because a lot of the dealers change their tune when it’s a vehicle out of their stock…

For example, here are a few in Southern California that are on this list that are charging ADM/won't accept plan pricing on a vehicle in their stock:
  • Tuttle-Click Ford Lincoln - Irvine, CA
  • Santa Margarita Ford - Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
You can add Norm Reeves Ford in Cerritos. No Ford options, no x-plan and now adding ADM. many others charging ADM but will offer X-plan or Ford Options. I have been searching daily in So Cal for a premium with Ford options, x-plan, clean air rebate and maybe then I will accept a reasonable ADM of $2500 or less only because if I wait until my build, it could take until December or 2022 to finally get my MME. Also my trade in value will go down. Right now my trade in amount is considerably higher due to the demand for used cars.

Last edited:

TadHawaii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Permier Space White
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag

I wished I had seen this before. Bought a Space White Premium from them this past Friday. Everything was done over phone, and today was looking closer at the contract. The 5k deposit they made us give was not taken off the Sales price but added to it. So we just paid a ADM that you guys say Ford is not requiring. Who do you talked to at Ford to start this discussion?

kmurraydesigns

First Name
Kaylin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
You can add Norm Reeves Ford in Cerritos. No Ford options, no x-plan and now adding ADM. many others charging ADM but will offer X-plan or Ford Options. I have been searching daily in So Cal for a premium with Ford options, x-plan, clean air rebate and maybe then I will accept a reasonable ADM of $2500 or less only because if I wait until my build, it could take until December or 2022 to finally get my MME. Also my trade in value will go down. Right now my trade in amount is considerably higher due to the demand for used cars.
Try calling Theodore Robins in Costa Mesa, I just picked up a premium from them last week. Not sure if they do Ford Options but doesn’t hurt to call and see

ericNdfw

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ericsmalling.com
Vehicles
`21 MME Prem 4X w/GTPE wheels,`22 Hyundai Palisade
Occupation
Solutions Architect (software)
Country flag
(Moving this here as originally posted this to the wrong thread)

Here's a review of my experience with "Sam Packs Five Star Ford" in Carrollton, TX where I picked up my MME this past Wednesday:

TL;DR: Very good experience, would recommend to anyone in the north Texas area.

Details:
My main point of contact was a salesman named Eric Garcia who I found to be very prompt at returning texts throughout the 1.5 months I interacted with him. His manager, Rueben also was very helpful although a little harder to get ahold of at times. (seems like he is in a lot of meetings) Rueben is the one that talked through all of the Ford Options vs. Red Carpet lease details and he answered all of my questions.

I had put a $500, refundable deposit down to reserve the in-transit unit back in May and they applied it to my downpayment, no funny business.

I finally settled on the 4 year Ford Options plan with $10k down which did take a while as it is so new to them and they wanted to make sure they input everything correctly. The finance manager also was very nice, and while she did try to sell me on an extended bumper-to-bumper warranty I passed on it and she didn't try to change my mind. (I did buy a tire & wheel protection plan and GAP insurance but have since decided to cancel it. They are working with me to get that done now)

I specifically had asked them not to put the car through the automatic car wash machine and planned on just handwashing it myself but they had their detail team hand wash it for me and, aside from a few water spots from drips, they did a good job. No dealer ID stickers or emblems stuck to the car anywhere (aside from license plate frame) and they said they would have omitted the front license plate frame install but it came off the truck with that already installed. It had about 70-75% SOC when I arrived.

All in all, it was a pleasant dealer experience and I'd recommend them to anyone here in the DFW area. PM me if you want Eric G's contact info.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Official List: No ADM Mach-E Ford Dealers IMG_0693

HDer

First Name
Yi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
InfiniteBlueRt1, 07XterraManual
Country flag
Did a round of calls in the SF Bay Area (and beyond). So far, only the Ford Store in Morgan Hill and Walnut Creek Ford are still honoring no ADM on all dealer-ordered units. KA at Folsom Lake was willing to do no ADM (but not X-plan) on only Select models, and they did have one AWD unit in store as of this morning. Almost all of the others, including ones listed on this list, are only willing to do no ADM on customer orders.

monolith10101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier
Country flag
FWIW, we bought from Fritts Ford in Riverside. They accepted Ford Options. They quoted MSRP plus $2,900 total markup. That was $3K markup, plus $900 of stupid dealer add-ons, less $1.1K of what they said was a Ford rebate but I think was just forgivance of destination fee. We negotiated $500 off for $2.4K total markup.

You may be able to get more than that, but given that it was the trim and color we wanted, I accepted it. They were otherwise pleasant to deal with.

Galpin Ford also quoted me MSRP and Options on a SR Premium, but they got back to me too late.

jh420

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR
For those of you on Long Island NY, Beiner Ford did not have ADM and accepted my X plan, I worked with Simon Han. I was very skeptical about everything and if they were going to know about Ford Options but the Finance guy was great, I was in and out of his office in 15 minutes and he wasnt trying to play games. I was in and out of the dealer with my trade in and my new Mach E less than an hour, had a great experience with these guys. Just picked up the car yesterday BTW

karthik

First Name
karthik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mustang mache
Country flag
For those of you on Long Island NY, Beiner Ford did not have ADM and accepted my X plan, I worked with Simon Han. I was very skeptical about everything and if they were going to know about Ford Options but the Finance guy was great, I was in and out of his office in 15 minutes and he wasnt trying to play games. I was in and out of the dealer with my trade in and my new Mach E less than an hour, had a great experience with these guys. Just picked up the car yesterday BTW
How much did you get on Ford options?

jh420

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR

cjrodriguez31

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT - Towed 4 times/9 months
Country flag
Just wanted to ask quickly, does anyone know if the $500 I put down is refundable if say another Mach E becomes available at another dealership or the current dealer Im at charges ADM?

I ordered right from the dealer. Thank you for anyone who has any insight.
Sponsored