Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
Assholes.
did they stuck you with the dealer added alarm and stuff?
They put it right away without asking. Then you'll have to take it or leave it......

andrew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium (ER, RWD, Rapid Red)
Country flag
I have an order with Sunrise Ford in NoHo. I got in touch with them after I placed the order to confirm the price will be MSRP. They put in writing that it will be, but noted that would be adding a $1500 security package. The folks I spoke with about this were just awful. They told me the car was "too good of a deal", so I wouldn't be given a choice. They told me I could email the general manager, but as expected, he hasn't responded. I've looked him up and he does not seem to be a very nice person.

I had such a terrible experience with this dealership that I decided to place a second order at Galpin Ford. Galpin promised no markup. They mentioned a $400 edge guard package, but said they would be willing to remove that item.

I haven't decided which car I'll end up buying. I'm waiting to see where the tax credit is when the first car is delivered (and what the second car's expected delivery date is). I really regret placing an order with Sunrise though.

KZ6e1e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P4X
Country flag
I have an order with Sunrise Ford in NoHo. I got in touch with them after I placed the order to confirm the price will be MSRP. They put in writing that it will be, but noted that would be adding a $1500 security package. The folks I spoke with about this were just awful. They told me the car was "too good of a deal", so I wouldn't be given a choice. They told me I could email the general manager, but as expected, he hasn't responded. I've looked him up and he does not seem to be a very nice person.

I had such a terrible experience with this dealership that I decided to place a second order at Galpin Ford. Galpin promised no markup. They mentioned a $400 edge guard package, but said they would be willing to remove that item.

I haven't decided which car I'll end up buying. I'm waiting to see where the tax credit is when the first car is delivered (and what the second car's expected delivery date is). I really regret placing an order with Sunrise though.
What you say about Galpin is true. They do install door edge guards but they removed it when I asked and X-Plan. Can't say enough good things about Niel Stone @ Galpin Ford.

jennabo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Per Sterling Fenn from Raceway Ford in Riverside, CA
Mach-E is not sold for X-Plan either, fresh Mach-E orders are $2,500 over MSRP or $5,000 over MSRP for GT models.
When placing an order online, Raceway Ford does not list any ADM. $2,500 is what they charge for cars sold off the lot (our friends recently bought one off the lot at Raceway), so it’s ridiculous that they would apply the same ADM to custom orders for which we have to wait 7+ months. Yet that is what Sterling told me too.

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
When placing an order online, Raceway Ford does not list any ADM. $2,500 is what they charge for cars sold off the lot (our friends recently bought one off the lot at Raceway), so it’s ridiculous that they would apply the same ADM to custom orders for which we have to wait 7+ months. Yet that is what Sterling told me too.
At least they are honest

jennabo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium ER AWD
Country flag
At least they are honest
Yes, I'll give them that. But I wish they would put it online like many other dealers are doing. That way you know when you place the order online. They would not have told me about it had I not specifically asked the question.

chimpster23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 BLK GT ER-AWD / 04 Toyota Camry
Country flag
Hello Mach E Forum Members!

My first time on here, was looking to buy a 2022 GT (non performance) I test drove it yesterday and I had thrill on the speed of it. BUT a HORRIBLE experience of it cuz the rep didn't ride with us due to COVID and no one gave us a walkthrough of the car. Guess I will just rely on youtube.

Got a quote from one of the dealers here in Illinois and they showed me 2 things which I didn't quite understand and I would love to get some guidance from you. I have never shopped for a ford before so it's my first time at this dealership.
Dealership fee of $1500 - is this the same as ADM? Any way around this? Should I be asking the dealerships if there is any other markup or would they typically stick with what is on the invoice they gave me?
Rebate - -$1,048 or something they said it was part of my x-plan, but is there where it would be subtracted from as a form of rebate?
they had some etching thing on there as well but he said he can take that off potentially.

jennabo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium ER AWD
Country flag
@unclej I emailed Sterling Fenn at Raceway Ford last week to ask him a question & he told me that they are no longer applying ADM to customer ordered vehicles. When my car comes in, he said I will not pay more then MSRP. He also had their sales manager email me to confirm the same information.

BillPitman

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Escape, ‘21 J2 Space White Mach e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Phil’s Ford, Port Jervis N Y
no adm, X-plan used
salesman- Gaylord Fuller

Bill csg

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
Yup.. gonna try a list of Ford dealerships who do not charge ADM (additional dealer markup).

For those of you with C8 vettes on order as well, I think we are rapidly entering an era where customers can be honest with OEMs:
NO ONE likes constant renegotiation and adversarial relationships where stress becomes part of the buying experience.
Negotiations with dealers sucks.
Get rid of it?

Can we sticky a list of dealers doing no ADM like the C8 site?

===============================================================
[LAST UPDATED 8/03/21]

If you want to sort/filter, please COPY the sheet before doing so from File > Make a copy. Do not request edit access, it won't be granted.

Please use the following links to view and add to the list:

View on Google Sheets: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16RahKAdIraR9PRSOxSct_EdLMsXICyuf8qmxxgi4vHs/edit?usp=sharing

Add to the list:
https://forms.gle/u9smgZR2y1ku3QEZ8

I verified that my Dealership does not add ADM, but the 'add to list' form does not accept additions.... I ordered my MME from them, and while they didn't know a lot about the MME at first, they have been supportive with Recalls and Updates.

Capitol Ford
Santa Fe, NM
no ADM, per Owner Zach Brandt
accepting Orders, no stock available on Lot (4/5/22)

MadManMoon

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE, 2007 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag

manfriday

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E ( on order ), Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Occupation
It Guy
Country flag
Hey folks!

I just picked up my 2022 Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD yesterday from Hamblock Ford in Belvidere, IL.
They sold it to me for MSRP, just as they said they would, and even honored X-Plan.
Brian and Logan over at Hamblock Ford treated me great and I couldn't be happier with the service I got from them.
From what I understand, even when they get a Mach E in that isn't allocated for someone (an abandoned order etc..) they still don't add ADM to it.
You can add Hamblock Ford to the list of "good guys" :)

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
Denton Ford in Denton MD is now $1500 ADM for cars on the lot. A little miffed because they said no ADM until I asked for an OTD price.

I think I filled out the form to update the entry on the spreadsheet.
Sponsored