dixiekidd88

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Prem XAWD, 14 f150 3.5 Ecoboost, 22 Edge ST 2.7
Country flag
Can you remove all Future Fords from the list. They’re charging 10k adm for orders and marking up cars on the lot up to 24k. I went to Future Ford Sacramento to test drive a 2022 GT he tried to sell it to me for 90k. I laughed at him and said for 90k I would buy a used Taycan.

Ordered a GT from the parking lot and had it sent to The Ford Store in Morgan Hill. Received a email a few hours later confirm the order and that it would be sold for msrp.
Future Ford for sure does not sell at MSRP.

Bill Brandt Ford in Brentwood, CA has now removed ADM and will sell on the lot MachE models for MSRP along with orders at MSRP too. They have 3 available right now
Sponsored

dmitry

First Name
dmitry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
The era of Markups going to the end. Many dealers who charged extra money will receive pushbacks from unsatisfied customers. I’m for sure will not return to the dealer who tried to sell me the car with markup.

evfinder

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Prius Plug-in
Country flag
I was over at Galpin Ford in North Hills, CA (San Fernando Valley) and they had a whole bunch of Mach-e on their lot. There were somewhere between 15 and 20 cars there mostly in White and Grabber Blue but 3 or 4 in Gray. Galpin used to charge $2000 ADM on cars that were not taken by people who ordered but I expect that they would be willing to let some of these go at RMD.
Sponsored