John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME S/W EB AWD ,2017 Honda accord touring v-6
Occupation
Retired. 40 year automotive/ service
Country flag
Theodore Robins Ford in Costa Mesa, I did not order a car from them. I called them
and talked with Chris the internet sales manager. I told him what I was looking for and he said a client of his order that same car and was talking about and wanting something different. 45 day later he called me up and offer that car with no ADM. When I got there I asked them to take X plan. No Problem. Sales manger did finance paper work $1500.00 clean air. $2500.00 finance kick back, In and out in 30 minutes. That was 4-24-21.
Highly Recommended
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Sunnyvale Ford in Sunnyvale CA just tried to tack on a $3,995 ADM when converting a reservation to an order for a GT Performance for me. When I called them on it they agreed to no ADM but only because I had in writing from July that they wouldn't charge me over MSRP.

I'd remove Sunnyvale Ford from the ADM list in this thread -- they told me the "vehicle is being adjusted by them for market conditions."

Frontier Ford down the road in Santa Clara appeared to have no ADM when placing an identical GT order.
That's why it's good to get it in writing.

121gigawatts

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Not Soon Enough
Country flag
Heads up:
Legacy Ford in McDonough, GA

They have a Premium AWD ER in Rapid Red coming in in a earl-mid May. MSRP $56,640 and they're charging $5k ADM. They will not take the A/Z/X plans for this reason.

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
That's why it's good to get it in writing.
I made the General Sales Manager reply to my email and confirm again they would sell me my car at MSRP. They tried to just tell me "oh we'll sell it at MSRP" but not put it in writing until I made them do it.

Carbo Loading

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E Rapid Red AWD Premium
Country flag
Damerow Ford in Beaverton, OR is honoring the MSRP and not adding ADM. I have confirmed that with their internet salesperson. I have a Space White Premium AWD on reserve coming in at the end of the month. However, Courtesy Ford in Portland, OR is adding a $3K ADM on theirs. They have a Rapid Red Premium AWD in stock and I asked about it and was told of the ADM. I told them I would not pay an ADM especially since I am paying cash. They said they could cut the ADM to $2K and I passed. Since they didn't respond they will not sell it without ADM. They are using the chip shortage reason to add an ADM at this time.

walla2

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Prem ER AWD, 2017 Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Clergy
Country flag
My order is in with Corwin Ford in Pasco/Tri-Cities, WA. No ADM shown in dealer accepted order after test drive. Don’t know about XPlan yet - given the distances involved where I live, it won’t kill the deal - the nearest dealer is already an hour away. I will update if more happens once car arrives, as I haven’t seen much Eastern Washington reporting on the forum!

Last edited:

Mike B

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD EXT, 1969 C-10, 2019 Tahoe
Country flag
I just spoke with Norm Reeves Ford in Cerritos, CA and they are charging a $10,000 ADM.

My second call was to Caruso Ford in Long Beach, CA and they (Art) said no ADM and will honor X-Plan pricing. Placing my order now.

Last edited:

tuminatr

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, 1964 G1 Mustang, 1993 Mustang
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I don't think I saw Apple Valley Ford, in Apple Valley,MN on the list that's where I bought my car

jrstinkfish

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium RWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
AutoNation Ford in Memphis, TN, charged me MSRP for my SR RWD Premium. Mine was a customer order that was canceled. While it was still in transit and I was placing my deposit, they printed out the final price breakdown and we both signed it, so I was glad to have that in my pocket in case they tried to pull some nonsense. But they didn't, which was much appreciated!

Hammy91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Scion
Country flag
Theodore Robins Ford in Costa Mesa, I did not order a car from them. I called them
and talked with Chris the internet sales manager. I told him what I was looking for and he said a client of his order that same car and was talking about and wanting something different. 45 day later he called me up and offer that car with no ADM. When I got there I asked them to take X plan. No Problem. Sales manger did finance paper work $1500.00 clean air. $2500.00 finance kick back, In and out in 30 minutes. That was 4-24-21.
Highly Recommended
The $2,500 was for Ford Options correct? Meaning they work with the plan?

anupchat

First Name
Anup
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
Avoid Fremont Ford. I wish I had seen this forum before setting my delivery to Fremont Ford dealership. Now I am not going to get the car after waiting for 6 months on the order and getting all excited through the process only because the 5K markup doesn't make sense to me and had I known in the beginning I would have avoided it all together. I did write a review on yelp and opened a case with Ford as well, at the end I think this is worthy of a class action law suite against Ford for not making it clear during the ordering process that there can be variable markup. Hopefully some big law firm sees this post and gets back.

https://t.co/5FVWpmN4bL?amp=1

Last edited:

Kenny dubs

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach e,1964.5 Mustang, 2006 f150
Country flag
I can confirm Ford Store Morgan Hill, they are great. Just picked mine up Thursday night, also got the d plan. Lazy dot, maybe I will see you around

NormalGuy

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD Extended Premium
Occupation
College Professor
Country flag
I didn’t see an edit button on mobile.

I’d add Malouf Ford (North Brunswick NJ) to the list. Negotiated trade in over the phone so I could drive 8 hours to pick it up. No ADM and I got the $100 rebate. Really a great experience.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I didn’t see an edit button on mobile.

I’d add Malouf Ford (North Brunswick NJ) to the list. Negotiated trade in over the phone so I could drive 8 hours to pick it up. No ADM and I got the $100 rebate. Really a great experience.
On smaller screens, some of the buttons get hidden into the ... menu. You can edit from there.
Sponsored