zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
Two more in Houston, Sterling McCall Ford and Helfman Ford. However, both said x plan pricing wasn't available for the Mach E.
I wonder if they mean the pricing has not been announced? If you go to the Ford Partner website you cannot see the X-Plan price for the Mach-E yet like you can other vehicles.
Sponsored

TheBluf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Sonata
Country flag
Two more in Houston, Sterling McCall Ford and Helfman Ford. However, both said x plan pricing wasn't available for the Mach E.
I had two dealers tell me the same - they were able to confirm that it was available from Ford after I pushed them. The more responsive of those dealers got my business.

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
I had two dealers tell me the same - they were able to confirm that it was available from Ford after I pushed them. The more responsive of those dealers got my business.
Confirmed X Plan? Which dealers? I'm in LA also and I have dealers who have confirmed no ADM, but not confirming they will accept X Plan.

TheBluf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Sonata
Country flag
Confirmed X Plan? Which dealers? I'm in LA also and I have dealers who have confirmed no ADM, but not confirming they will accept X Plan.
Vista Ford Lincoln in Woodland Hills and Tuttle-Click Ford Lincoln in Irvine. Both seemed really nice to work with and were relatively responsive.

Reactions: abr

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Contacted my dealership, Ourisman Ford Lincoln of Alexandria, VA and they indicated wanting to be transparent, per Ford, and not to expect an ADM. Promising......
Did they answer the question about X-plan pricing?

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Century Ford in Mt. Airy, MD says no ADM and X-plan available. That is my original dealership and have bought from them before. Good team.

Cnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Corvette Stingray, 2021 Mach E premium SR RWD
Country flag
I wonder if they mean the pricing has not been announced? If you go to the Ford Partner website you cannot see the X-Plan price for the Mach-E yet like you can other vehicles.
Sterling McCall said that they aren't setting the pricing, that it's whatever msrp is set by Ford and that they are acting just as a middleman to sign papers and deliver the car. Regarding the x plan it seemed like they weren't aware that x plan pricing could be applied yet based on Ford's guidance so I think you may be correct but I didn't push. They really are treating it like a pass-through transaction and letting Ford determine everything which means they may be open to it as more info is released.

Helfman specifically said that x plan pricing wasn't available for the Mach E as it was for other vehicles which I took to mean that they either won't accept it or they think they can't. It's still early for them concerning info being released it seems.

Last edited:

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
Helfman specifically said that x plan pricing wasn't available for the Mach E as it was for other vehicles which I took to mean that they either won't accept it or they think they can't. It's still early for them concerning info being released it seems.
Based on information from December (which, of course, may or may not have changed by now), this is technically correct and incorrect.
The info back then was that the AZX plans pricing would NOT be available for the MME "as it is for other vehicles" but there would be MME-only AZX plans.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/a-z-x-plan-discount-pricing-for-mach-e.501/

So the plans would be different for the MMEs, but there would be plans.

GTMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GTPE in DMG
Country flag
I just got an email from the Korum Automotive Group that they will accept X-plan and no ADM. I will update the list.

JSAlexVa

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 LR AWD
Country flag
Did they answer the question about X-plan pricing?
I don’t recall asking about X Plan because I think I asked before I joined the Mustang club. But I decided to instead buy a used Model 3 for the time being and see how the MME, XC40 Recharge, Polestar 2, etc. perform. Been happy with the M3 so far and I think the biggest challenge will be the charge network. Not beneficial for a car to charge at 150KW if there are no stations around with that capability. Supercharging has been excellent on my trips to Delmarva peninsula.

Cnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Corvette Stingray, 2021 Mach E premium SR RWD
Country flag
Based on information from December (which, of course, may or may not have changed by now), this is technically correct and incorrect.
The info back then was that the AZX plans pricing would NOT be available for the MME "as it is for other vehicles" but there would be MME-only AZX plans.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/a-z-x-plan-discount-pricing-for-mach-e.501/

So the plans would be different for the MMEs, but there would be plans.
Yeah, that's why I'm hoping that as Ford gives more info to the dealers they will honor the plans. Based on what I've seen on these forums dealerships are all over the place concerning what information they have and how they will handle the Mach e ranging from "we do whatever Ford says and play the middleman" to "we're going to charge whatever we want."

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
I spoke to one dealer today and they said they have several training sessions to get through in the next week. All online, but I'm not sure if its at their own pace or scheduled. I think we all know there is more work to be done at the dealership level to make the end of next week go smoothly. Crunch time!!!

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
So I would definitely talk to the EV Sales Manager at your preferred dealership. My local dealer will honor no ADM for me because I contacted them and have had a couple discussions but they did not want me to add them to the list (I offered to) because they want their options open regarding each individual sale. It's in your best interest to get a commitment before you complete your order next week.
Sponsored