mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I email to confirm No ADM & Yes on AZX plan. My initial dealership came back after a initial yea if they have it to "...won't be doing any AXZD plan" :mad:

I've updated the first page but wondering if we should keep these dealerships? There are others in the same area that will do both.
Sponsored

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Since Oregon is a ZEV state, there is also higher priority to get allocation.
Presumably this will only apply AFTER all the reservations are filled though. Reservations are supposed to be honored no matter what state the customer is in.

Hopefully Ford honors their commitment to keep the Mach-e a 50-state vehicle even after that though. But there probably will be some ZEV state favoritism when it gets to the "normal" dealer inventory phase.

josh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
n/a
Country flag
Received word that Crossroads Ford in Apex, NC will not be charging ADM on the Mach-E, and they will be offering AZX plan pricing. I spoke with Brianna McGee, who said over the phone "no ADM" and in an email "We will not be charing an adendum on the Mach-E" and "We will be (offering an X-plan pricing option) as long as you have an X-plan Pin!"

Thevanin

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'09 Ford Focus, '78 Cadillac DeVille
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Received word that Crossroads Ford in Apex, NC will not be charging ADM on the Mach-E, and they will be offering AZX plan pricing. I spoke with Brianna McGee, who said over the phone "no ADM" and in an email "We will not be charing an adendum on the Mach-E" and "We will be (offering an X-plan pricing option) as long as you have an X-plan Pin!"
You might be my new hero. I'm working with Crossroads Ford in Kernersville and they haven't gotten back to me regarding x-plan.

sldave84

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e GT
Country flag
Royal Oak Ford - Metro Detroit, MI (selling at msrp and accepting a/x/z plan)

Confirmed this morning

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I agree with you....if there was a significant ADM, that would force me into a Model Y I think.
Honestly, with the options we have today as a consumers and with forums like this to get our information. Not just significant...I would not pay a single red copper in ADM.

Berth48

First Name
Arnauld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Optima hybride rechargeable. MME First Édition
Country flag
J'ai passé une réservation en ligne le 13 janvier pour une FE 10035***. J'ai aussi choisi mon revendeur le plus proche de chez moi qui m'a confirmé m'a réservation le lendemain. Il y a deux semaines le concessionnaire m'a appelé pour me confirmer la demande de mise en fabrication de Ford France avec un numéro de contrat confirmant cet ordre. Maintenant il faut juste attendre un peu pour passer de la réservation à la commande et ajouter des options si il y a (pour moi ce serait un attelage) et je pourrais même résilier après celle ci jusqu'à un essai à priori en septembre avec un véhicule de démonstration qui circule de concession en concession. Livraison probable en janvier 2021 à condition que le virus ce calme. Après celà je suis assez rassuré, maintenant patience.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
I just have to lol at some of the dealers responses to people questions, and they wonder why
Honestly, with the options we have today as a consumers and with forums like this to get our information. Not just significant...I would not pay a single red copper in ADM.
Seeing how simple it is to get a pin for x-plan for a small cost I would not touch a dealer not taking plan pricing and class those only offering MSRP as bad as those charging ADM. The reservation process finally gives the consumer on this side of the pond a lot more choice.

SD_Solar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Leaf SV 2019 Leaf SL Plus Ford F250 Jeep Cherokee First Edition Grabber Blue Order
Country flag
I agree with you....if there was a significant ADM, that would force me into a Model Y I think.
Why not just change dealer ?

There will be a LOT of dealers probably most that will not be charging an ADM.
Especially when they realize with this online ordering system --- the reservation holders are holding most of the cards. :)

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Why not just change dealer ?

There will be a LOT of dealers probably most that will not be charging an ADM.
Especially when they realize with this online ordering system --- the reservation holders are holding most of the cards. :)
I betcha some of those dealers that prematurely said they'd charge ADM didn't fully know how this unusual process is actually working for Mach-e reservations. And after reviewing all these Ford communications, will probably drop plans to charge ADM. At least the "market adjustment" additions. Some will probably still try to slip in the oft-attempted "advertising fee" or undercoating or other such silliness.

mikeho

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Also reached out to Towne Ford in Redwood City, CA (Northern) and spoke to Kevin, who I believe is the GM. He confirmed no ADM and if Ford allows the X-Plan, then they will honor it.

Capitol Ford in San Jose, CA doesn't seem to want to commit to any pricing.
I made my initial reservation with Frontier Ford (also in San Jose, CA), but they're not picking up the phone, so I may be moving my business away from them.

machdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E Premium
Country flag
Im not ordering right now just calling around to see who would sell at no ADm/x plan pricing

Just got off the phone with Kearny Mesa Ford/Kia they said they will not be charging an ADM but I forgot to ask about X plan pricing. Saleman said they have a big corporate call tomorrow with Ford so they might know more tomorrow.

So right NOw Kearny Mesa Ford/Kia will sell the vehicle at MSRP.
I talked with Dennis Weaver the General Sales Manager last week and he stated no ADM and no X-Plan. We'll see what they state after today's big corporate call.

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
J1 '21 Premium Ex RWD (Rapid Red)
Country flag
Also reached out to Towne Ford in Redwood City, CA (Northern) and spoke to Kevin, who I believe is the GM. He confirmed no ADM and if Ford allows the X-Plan, then they will honor it.

Capitol Ford in San Jose, CA doesn't seem to want to commit to any pricing.
I made my initial reservation with Frontier Ford (also in San Jose, CA), but they're not picking up the phone, so I may be moving my business away from them.
I may do the same with Big Valley Ford in Stockton, CA. We haven't been get able to get them to respond to any e-mails since last January. Too bad as they're less than five miles from our house.

Evermore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
Just got an email response from San Tan Ford in Gilbert, AZ. They will not be doing any ADM, but will be doing their standard "Desert Protection Package" for $1299 that includes window tinting, door edge guards, a tire protection plan and nitrogen filled tires (gotta be at most $300 in value, right?).

He stated that Ford is not doing any plan pricing on these vehicles (I asked specifically about X-plan) but they could work something out for me on the $1299 price of that package.

All that said, per this forum, looks like there's a dealer up the road that will do X-plan pricing, so how does one go about switching dealers for this process?

Updated: Just got off the phone with Chapman Ford up in Scottsdale. The person had to research and call me back but he confirmed that they are not doing ADM, will honor any Ford Pricing programs and won't add on any nonsense (nitrogen, tint, clear bras, etc).
Sponsored

Last edited: