PS20221

First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Santa Fe, ordered MME premium, x rwd, in carbonized grey
Country flag
Just got an email response from San Tan Ford in Gilbert, AZ. They will not be doing any ADM, but will be doing their standard "Desert Protection Package" for $1299 that includes window tinting, door edge guards, a tire protection plan and nitrogen filled tires (gotta be at most $300 in value, right?).

He stated that Ford is not doing any plan pricing on these vehicles (I asked specifically about X-plan) but they could work something out for me on the $1299 price of that package.

All that said, per this forum, looks like there's a dealer up the road that will do X-plan pricing, so how does one go about switching dealers for this process?
You have to call marketing and have them update it for you prior to submitting your online order. Also, they said it can take up to 5 days.
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Just got an email response from San Tan Ford in Gilbert, AZ. They will not be doing any ADM, but will be doing their standard "Desert Protection Package" for $1299 that includes window tinting, door edge guards, a tire protection plan and nitrogen filled tires (gotta be at most $300 in value, right?).

He stated that Ford is not doing any plan pricing on these vehicles (I asked specifically about X-plan) but they could work something out for me on the $1299 price of that package.

All that said, per this forum, looks like there's a dealer up the road that will do X-plan pricing, so how does one go about switching dealers for this process?
Bleck. Maybe just the front windows aren't tinted from the factory, and they'll be filled with just the right amount of nitrogen already. In my opinion, the Desert Protection Package is ADM.

Also, @SnBGC contacted San Tan Ford and was told by one of the sales managers that X-Plan would be honored. (Link)

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
J1 '21 Premium Ex RWD (Rapid Red)
Country flag
Also reached out to Towne Ford in Redwood City, CA (Northern) and spoke to Kevin, who I believe is the GM. He confirmed no ADM and if Ford allows the X-Plan, then they will honor it.
We reached out to Towne Ford also and got a reply from Steve Powell (director of sales). He confirmed the same, plus said there was a $500 refundable deposit.

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3, Tahoe, Mustang Mach E Premium (on order)
Occupation
Communications/Marketing
Country flag
I finally confirmed with my dealership in Richmond, VA - Richmond Ford West, that they will only charge MRSP - they couldn't confirm if they will take x pricing as they said Ford hasn't yet confirmed how they will classify the Mach E and if special pricing plans will be allowed.

Johnny

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium SR AWD, Buick Enclave
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
I can confirm that the Dealer Selling Price for All American Ford - Paramus, NJ is the same as MSRP and there is no ADM. They have also confirmed they will accept X Plan.

PMDGator

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E FE, C-Max
Country flag
My salesman at Mullinax Ford in North Palm Beach confirmed no ADM and yes to X-plan (order form shows no ADM as well).

RyZt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4X
Country flag
Towne Ford - Redwood City, CA (accepts X-plan and no ADM)
We reached out to Towne Ford also and got a reply from Steve Powell (director of sales). He confirmed the same, plus said there was a $500 refundable deposit.
Also reached out to Towne Ford in Redwood City, CA (Northern) and spoke to Kevin, who I believe is the GM. He confirmed no ADM and if Ford allows the X-Plan, then they will honor it.
I also reached out to Towne Ford in Redwood City. Kevin confirmed verbally that they'll accept X Plan, charge no ADM, and take a $500 refundable deposit. But he refused to put it down in email or text.

Did any of you get it in writing?

s7davis

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo
Country flag
I also reached out to Towne Ford in Redwood City. Kevin confirmed verbally that they'll accept X Plan, charge no ADM, and take a $500 refundable deposit. But he refused to put it down in email or text.

Call back and do a voice recording lol

Make sure to ask place of business or this is so and so dealership correct. And I am speaking with who so I know who to talk to if I have any more questions :p

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
J1 '21 Premium Ex RWD (Rapid Red)
Country flag

Ours was an email conversation.

mikeho

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Keith (Sales Manager) from Frontier Ford confirmed no ADM, will accept X-Plan if Ford allows it. Discussed via phone. He said I was the 5th person in a few days to ask.

BTW, their phone menu system is a little messed up. You have to go to sales, wait for the main menu again, then go to sales again, and then someone will pick up.

mikeho

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Call back and do a voice recording lol

Make sure to ask place of business or this is so and so dealership correct. And I am speaking with who so I know who to talk to if I have any more questions :p
Good idea but two-party consent is required for recording in California.

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
So sad ? All the dealerships around me EXCEPT for the one I selected (closest) is doing MSRP. Need to wait till Monday to call the helpline to change dealership. Guess a few days isn't so bad.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Official List: No ADM Mach-E Ford Dealers 1593284655729

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So sad ? All the dealerships around me EXCEPT for the one I selected (closest) is doing MSRP. Need to wait till Monday to call the helpline to change dealership. Guess a few days isn't so bad.
Did you remind your dealership that they won't get a sale on that vehicle AT ALL if you switch it to a different dealer?

The only reason I can think of that dealers would charge ADM for (as long as there are other dealers around that won't) is that they're counting on many reservation holders not realizing they can "Take their ball and go home", so to speak. Dealers have no leverage if they can't control the vehicle.

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Did you remind your dealership that they won't get a sale on that vehicle AT ALL if you switch it to a different dealer?

The only reason I can think of that dealers would charge ADM for (as long as there are other dealers around that won't) is that they're counting on many reservation holders not realizing they can "Take their ball and go home", so to speak. Dealers have no leverage if they can't control the vehicle.
Nah, won't bother. Want to reward the dealerships that did the right thing to begin with. Not the ones you had to threaten. Also, they initially said MSRP. It was a conscious decision on their part.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Nah, won't bother. Want to reward the dealerships that did the right thing to begin with. Not the ones you had to threaten. Also, they initially said MSRP. It was a conscious decision on their part.
Yeah, I'd be the same way if there's other dealers nearby that won't upcharge. Like you say, rather do business with them anyway (as long as it's not so far away as to be a major inconvenience, like hundreds of miles).

Was more just asking out of curiosity, and for the benefit of anyone with very limited dealership options. But people around big cities should have plenty of options.
Sponsored