dcacosta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I spoke with Bob at Ridgecrest Ford in Ridgecrest, CA in the middle of Bakersfield and LA. He confirmed that they will honor X plan and there will be no ADM.

They are a small volume dealer and I was their first order.

Let me know if you want his contact info.
Sponsored

linsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
Hi @linsar - I just received an email from Justin this morning confirming that they WILL now accept X-plan pricing (I'll modify the wiki). I assume they still will be doing the Desert Protection Package though... I didn't specifically ask on that one as I had already changed my dealer to Scottsdale this morning before I got his email.

In this day and age being easy to do business with is a key factor in my buying decision.
Thx @Evermore for the update, I agree 100% nice job on not accepting any monkey business and bad business behaviors. These are vehicles that we contracted with Ford in a reservation process, they’ve held our deposit for almost a year, San Tan Ford wouldn’t be taking delivery of that vehicle without our deposit and personal investment we’ve made in Ford. For them to think they have a right to make money off our deposit/reservation is bad business. That being said I fully support them marking up ADM or any other package they want to add if the vehicle is purchased and reserved from them San Tan Ford directly and on their lot for retail sale, but not using our reservation deposits to secure vehicles for them to add to their inventory to mark up for us to purchase. I’ll be doing the same and respecting Chapman Ford’s good business practices, I’ll also let Justin know once he contacts me back so they’re fully aware of their practices.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
Good to see people being able to swap dealers and getting a fair deal. At least with the reservation process people now have options even if it means having to go on a bit of a road trip. Hopefully those dealers that have stuck to msrp and plan pricing will get plenty of reservations.

Just can never see any need for ADM the msrp already has profit built into it, and all it does is annoy consumers and mess up manufactures, they get reports of models not selling when the reality is the model is not selling as is has a needless 5k or more tacked onto the cost.

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Good to see people being able to swap dealers and getting a fair deal. At least with the reservation process people now have options even if it means having to go on a bit of a road trip. Hopefully those dealers that have stuck to msrp and plan pricing will get plenty of reservations.

Just can never see any need for ADM the msrp already has profit built into it, and all it does is annoy consumers and mess up manufactures, they get reports of models not selling when the reality is the model is not selling as is has a needless 5k or more tacked onto the cost.
You can add El Cajon Ford in El Cajon San Diego. Not ADM, will accept plans.

Jayally

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mazda CX5 GT, 2019 Dodge Challenger SXTplus
Occupation
Field Manager
Country flag
When asking one of the salesperson at the dealership about Xplan he said they get a rebate/bonus from Ford if they accept it so it shouldn't be a big deal. The person I spoke to was aware of this page so word is out about the uproar over ADM and those that charge it should be blacklisted so they know its not going to be tolerated, especially now things are so crazy and the economy is struggling. I hope the rumor of rebates and special financing is true as it will make me feel better about spending $60,000.

Ford has confirmed A/Z/X/D plans apply to the Mach E and that seems to the criteria the dealers are using as to whether its eligible. I am so surprised I know so much more about the car and pricing than the dealerships which is only based on forums and articles. I could be a top car salesperson if I wanted to make a career change and lower my values and ethics ?.

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Interesting, logged into the Ford order site to see if the dealer change request took place or not. Still original dealership (AutoNation Tustin, CA) BUT the price changed to NO ADM. Guess they got the message when everyone was leaving their dealership.

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
J1 '21 Premium Ex RWD (Rapid Red)
Country flag
Big Valley Ford - Stockton, CA. Received an e-mail from Tim Rubino confirming no ADM and will honor X-plan.

eStang

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
software salesperson
Country flag
Bredemann Ford in Glenview, IL - no ADM, accepting X-Plan.

cbassjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
Beechmont Ford in the greater Cincinnati area - no ADM, accepting X-Plan. I've been in contact with Stephan Salet, he's been responsive and helpful.

Keyk4

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2001 Explorer Sport Trac
Country flag
Spradley Barr Ford, Greeley, CO - No ADM, will accept X-Plan

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
For those that are keeping track: Sheehy Ford of Springfield VA does NOT have ADM. You'll only pay MSRP + $1,100 delivery charges (taxes, registration extra). I also confirmed today that they will honor pricing plans. Guess I need to look into how to get the X-Plan in time for December/January.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
For those that are keeping track: Sheehy Ford of Springfield VA does NOT have ADM. You'll only pay MSRP + $1,100 delivery charges (taxes, registration extra). I also confirmed today that they will honor pricing plans. Guess I need to look into how to get the X-Plan in time for December/January.
It's on the list. Remember that X-plan requires stockholders own at least 100 shares for 6 months. X-plan through the MCA requires membership for 60 days. Best you sign up soon.

Daniel M

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mustang Mach E, 2020 Ford Edge
Country flag
I updated the list above for Vista Ford, Woodland Hills. They confirmed that the x-plan pricing is available for their dealership.

Reactions: abr

tomterky

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Mustang Pony Edition Convertible; 2021 Mach E
Country flag
When asking one of the salesperson at the dealership about Xplan he said they get a rebate/bonus from Ford if they accept it so it shouldn't be a big deal. The person I spoke to was aware of this page so word is out about the uproar over ADM and those that charge it should be blacklisted so they know its not going to be tolerated, especially now things are so crazy and the economy is struggling. I hope the rumor of rebates and special financing is true as it will make me feel better about spending $60,000.

Ford has confirmed A/Z/X/D plans apply to the Mach E and that seems to the criteria the dealers are using as to whether its eligible. I am so surprised I know so much more about the car and pricing than the dealerships which is only based on forums and articles. I could be a top car salesperson if I wanted to make a career change and lower my values and ethics ?.
Totally agree!! I was the first at my dealership to order one and they thought it was an "inquiry".
Sponsored