Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E350
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Confirmed Towne Ford in Redwood City will be selling at MSRP, and if available at that time will apply the discount for members of the teachers’ union. The salesperson thought their Mach E demo will arrive In September.
With this information, my plan is to switch dealers to Towne, take a test drive, then if I like the car convert reservation to order. If a Grabber Blue FE became available to me before then, I’d forget the plan!
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Unfortunate buyer on the Mustang Mach E Nation Facebook page already ordered from a dealer charging $1000 ADM. They then learned about our list and are trying to walk it back.

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Unfortunate buyer on the Mustang Mach E Nation Facebook page already ordered from a dealer charging $1000 ADM. They then learned about our list and are trying to walk it back.
If it was me and dealer wont change the ADM, I would just cancel the order and order from someone else. Sure you go to the back of the line but save $1000 which is a good chuck of money.

PS20221

First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Santa Fe, ordered MME premium, x rwd, in carbonized grey
Country flag
Is their dealer willing to accept x plan? That would force them to waive the adm.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It's on the list. Remember that X-plan requires stockholders own at least 100 shares for 6 months. X-plan through the MCA requires membership for 60 days. Best you sign up soon.
After a few days out today I'm taking time to get back up to date. First thing I did this morning was to email my dealer and ask about X plan and MCA here in Canada if they have this rebate plan on financing and or accessories. I also discovered yesterday a all new Ford.ca site regarding the MME, it is now complete with full build and price info has well has financing/leasing cost, but no email from them, shame, and that we can now place orders. Delivery date is stated to start early 2021.

utena

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
370z
Country flag
My dealer accepted today.
Please Star Ford (Glendale) add to no ADM list.

order accepted.jpg

Pbaran

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Escape, 2006 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I updated the list above for Bozard Ford - St. Augustine, FL (no ADM, A/Z/D/X plans accepted. Ask for Mike Murdock - Internet Sales Manager)

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Confirmed Towne Ford in Redwood City will be selling at MSRP, and if available at that time will apply the discount for members of the teachers’ union. The salesperson thought their Mach E demo will arrive In September.
With this information, my plan is to switch dealers to Towne, take a test drive, then if I like the car convert reservation to order. If a Grabber Blue FE became available to me before then, I’d forget the plan!
I have heard rumor that some of the preproduction units built in Cuautitlan may become dealer demos. That would speed up the process of getting demos into dealerships for test drives

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
Gengras Ford in Plainville, CT: no ADM, accepts plan pricing, deposit refundable. Sales Manager Dan Ciriello has one on order himself. Very eager to talk about the Mach E. Will change my dealership when Ford Marketing opens on Monday. My initial chosen dealer has been completely radio silent to email and never called back after leaving a message with an uninformed sales associate. It is surprising how poor some of these dealerships can be at customer service...

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
Doc fees seem to be the next issue. Talked to two dealers today, both of whom committed to no ADM and honoring plan pricing. One said doc fees were capped with plan pricing to $100, which was good as their normal doc fee is $699. The other said they charge $599 doc fee and wasn't aware of any limitation to that value with plan pricing. Something to lookout for...

BetsyW

First Name
Betsy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Legal Manager
Country flag
Angela Krause Ford, Roswell GA honoring X-plan and no ADM

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
Doc fees seem to be the next issue. Talked to two dealers today, both of whom committed to no ADM and honoring plan pricing. One said doc fees were capped with plan pricing to $100, which was good as their normal doc fee is $699. The other said they charge $599 doc fee and wasn't aware of any limitation to that value with plan pricing. Something to lookout for...
The one who said they can charge up to $100 is correct.
This is what the Ford page states:

24. Can I be charged a “document fee” (doc fee) by my dealer?
Yes. Dealers will be permitted to assess up to $100 in documentary fees on each delivery to an eligible purchaser under the terms of the Plan, unless otherwise provided by state or local laws or regulation. Each dealer is responsible for complying with applicable laws or regulations.
  • What if I am in a state that allows the dealer to charge more than $100?
Unless otherwise provided by state or local laws or regulation: In states where dealers are not permitted to charge as much as $100 for doc fees, dealers would be capped at the lesser amount as provided by the state. In states that permitted more than $100, dealers would be permitted to charge the Plan customer $100. In states that permitted more than $100 and also required that all customers be charged the same amount, dealers may charge the Plan customer $100 and indicate any additional fees have been paid by Ford Motor Company or Lincoln Motor Company as part of the AXZD-Plan Program dealer reimbursement on the buyer's order.
  • How does this change the $275 administration fee?
There is no change. The $275 administration fee covers costs of managing the New Vehicle Purchase Program.

WildfireOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
First Edition
Country flag
Shannon H. , sales manager at Fairview Ford in San Bernardino confirmed no ADM and X-plan pricing in the following email:

"I looked into the A-Z-D-X plan pricing on Mach-E and it appears Ford will be offering those pricing plans. When you convert your reservation to an actual order I believe you will be able to select from the financing options but I’m not sure the pricing will reflect anything other than MSRP. We won’t add any markup and as long as Ford shows X plan pricing incentives available on the vehicle at time of delivery we will participate. I hope this answers your questions and I look forward to helping you every step of the way until you take home your new Mach-E!!"

Came across as a solid guy from a long-standing dealership...

Raybdc97

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Na
Country flag
Added Antelope Valley Ford in Lancaster, CA to the List.
(no ADM, Xplan honored, $500 refundable deposit) *the $500 is on the Ford ordering page.
Here is Julie's email as confirmation.
My Best, Ray

Thank you for inquiring about the Mach E. I want to make sure you are comfortable with placing your order with our dealership. We will not be charging over MSRP for any customer who places and keeps their order. You said you have X plan, with that dealers can not ask for more than Ford Motor Company states X plan pricing will be. We have a strict process we have to follow when it comes to X-plan and are audited yearly. When you come in to purchase, please make sure you have your printed pin number and proof of how you receive the x-plan. It is Antelope Valleys Fords policy that we cannot keep your deposit if you do not take possession of the vehicle. I hope that clears up any doubts you may have on ordering with us and I hope to submit your order when I receive it.

Julie Wyckhuyse

Antelope Valley Ford/ Antelope Valley Lincoln

1155 Auto Mall Drive

Lancaster, CA 93534

O 661.949.3586 x206

F 661.952.9781
Sponsored