mfjj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Fusion Energi, 2013 C-Max, 2006 Prius, 2000 Prius
Country flag
Pacifico Ford - Philadelphia, PA (no ADM, X-Plan honored, $500 deposit refundable). This was confirmed by the dealer's general manager via email. I have updated the list.
Sponsored

Blaedr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CR-V
Country flag
Moon Township Ford - Coraopolis, PA (outside of Pittsburgh).

No ADM and honoring X plan pricing per online salesperson

Email chain below to confirm.

We will certainly honor the X-Plan pricing. So i can get the actual pricing for you I have a few questions. Have you decided if you want a RWD or AWD? Standard range battery or extended range? Also a color? Some colors are premium colors and have a cost attached to them.

Brandon (Redacted last name)
Internet Sales
Moon Township Ford
www.moonford.com

Hello Brandon,

Thank you for the reply. That is great to hear about no ADM. Please let me know when you’ve confirmed X plan pricing for your dealership. I’ve seen other dealers across the country confirming they will honor the Ford Plans so I am hopeful your team will as well.

Thanks again,
B

Get Outlook for iOS
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2020 10:17:51 AM
To: Redacted
Subject: Moon Township Ford

B,

Thank you for your inquiry on the new Mach-E Mustang. I am going to get some more details about the X-Plan pricing for the premium trim level. We will NOT be marking them up however. I will follow up with more details.

Brandon (Redacted last name)
Internet Sales
Moon Township Ford

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
Added two more in central CT: Dowling (Cheshire) and Monaco (Glastonbury).

rplinpa

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
Crouse Ford Sales Inc, 11 Antrim Boulevard in Taneytown, MD has no Admin Fee and will accept X plan. They even gave me $500 off MSRP. In writing! All is confirmed.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Official List: No ADM Mach-E Ford Dealers Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 11.01.33 PM

rplinpa

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
If it was me and dealer wont change the ADM, I would just cancel the order and order from someone else. Sure you go to the back of the line but save $1000 which is a good chuck of money.
Unless it is a FE. Then you are screwed. There is no getting back in line as you forfeit it.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Crouse Ford Sales Inc, 11 Antrim Boulevard in Taneytown, MD has no Admin Fee and will accept X plan. They even gave me $500 off MSRP. In writing! All is confirmed.
X plan sets the price if you choose to use it. The $500 off would be without x plan. Which is a good reminder to ppl that plan pricing isn't always the best pricing. Good negotiators may be able to strike better deals.

Daniel M

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mustang Mach E, 2020 Ford Edge
Country flag
I saw on a FB Mach-E group that yesterday someone said Galpin Ford in SoCal are also now going to accept x-plan pricing.

Dkaar

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150
Occupation
Program Manager
Country flag
Added:
  • North Country Ford - Coon Rapids, MN (Yes AXZ-Plan, No ADM)

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
X plan sets the price if you choose to use it. The $500 off would be without x plan. Which is a good reminder to ppl that plan pricing isn't always the best pricing. Good negotiators may be able to strike better deals.
True, there will always be exceptions due to market or like you said...a better negotiator. But for the mass majority, we get a 'good' deal without the hassle of dealing with a car salesperson. I honestly would rather have a root canal done rather than the old fashion wheeling and dealing with a sales person.

dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
Called up some dealers in the Dallas area as my assigned AutoNation Ford Frisco dealer apparently didn't accept X plan pricing and generally seemed pretty lost on the Mach-E details.

Five Star Ford Dallas and Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville both seemed a lot more knowledgeable and did accept X plan pricing. Only weird thing was Sam Pack had a $1000 deposit rather than the standard $500 for the others.

Updated the wiki with the below:
  • AutoNation Ford Frisco - Frisco, TX (no X plan, no ADM)
  • Five Star Ford Dallas - Dallas, TX (X plan pricing, no ADM)
  • Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville - Lewisville, TX (X plan pricing, no ADM, $1000 deposit)

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Just curious, after all the initial 'scare' stories I read earlier about crazy ADM, I cannot seem to find these mystery dealers charging $15,000 markups. Anyone actually see these, or even better, have a screenshot of the crazy high ADM on the order screen?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Just curious, after all the initial 'scare' stories I read earlier about crazy ADM, I cannot seem to find these mystery dealers charging $15,000 markups. Anyone actually see these, or even better, have a screenshot of the crazy high ADM on the order screen?
I checked 13 dealers in the Phoenix area. All but one (Larry H. Miller Ford) were at $0 MSRP adjustment when the system soft-opened, before we received Ford's emails. That one dealer was $500 above MSRP.

After the official opening of orders, they were all at $0 difference, including that one oddball dealer. Instead, the oddball is asking $1500 deposit while all of the others ask for a $500 deposit.

I also checked the Tucson area dealers. One of them, Jim Click, was setting a 3% MSRP adjustment. So for a 50,000 Premium RWD SR, for example, they were pricing it as $51,500. Recently, they promoted Mach-E on all of their Instagram channels... I commented on one of their posts that they were very likely the only ones pricing this way. They quietly removed my comment and removed their markup.

So I think people just need to call them out on this. Mostly with their feet -- by ordering from dealers that offer the best combination of price and communication/honesty.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I suspected all along that most dealerships simply didn't understand that reservation holders could change dealers and take the vehicle with them. It's an entirely different paradigm for dealers, who are used to controlling the vehicle (i.e. if buyer A backs out, they still get the sale by selling to buyer B). But when the buyer can just switch their vehicle reservation to another dealer, they lose that leverage.

However, looks like that changes once a reservation holder converts to order. It appears the vehicle is then locked to that dealer. If the buyer backs out after the order is placed, the consensus appears to be that the dealer gets to keep that vehicle and sell it off the lot (with whatever ADM they can get away with by now controlling the vehicle).

Which means it's important to try and get the deal locked in writing BEFORE converting reservation-to-order (as much as possible anyway).

Honhme

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda Clarity PHEV; 2018 Ioniq EV
Occupation
State employee
Country flag
My reservation is with Vista Ford, in Vista, CA. I was advised by them that there is no ADM is you have an existing reservation.

Lola2004

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda pilot
Occupation
Travel agent
Country flag
Donofrio's Skyline Ford, Salem Oregon. No Adm and will honor all discount plans
Sponsored