jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
I would be more interested in an ADM list of dealers to avoid. I would assume that there are more going below (or at least not above) MSRP than tacking on a market adjustment.
Sponsored

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Please add any dealerships without ADM to the first post! I've updated it with the dealerships mentioned to date.

The first post has been converted to a Wikipost so you can click on the "Edit" button below the first post to add a dealership.

Please note the disclaimer. We're relying on users to verify before posting. Thank you!

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
So - I've gotten an e-mail from my local Ford dealer that I selected when reserving (thanking me and letting me know they'll handle it all, and to let them know if I have questions).

Do you all just ask "Hey, do you or will you be charging an ADM for the Mach-E?"? Does having the option of using X-plan pricing change whether a dealer can charge an ADM? I figured most pricing stuff wouldn't be available till mid next year when we can actually order...

I've never dealt with ADM stuff, only the dumb dealer added crap like paint protection and BS (which I've never paid for or accepted). I've assumed that since we'll be placing the order ourselves through Ford, I'd have the ability to be in contact with my dealer letting them know that I don't want them doing any additional dealer stuff. (This is the way it's worked for me placing an order through the dealer before, was much nicer getting exactly what I wanted vs what they had on the lot).
I was wondering if the X plan will be accepted for the Mach E. Ford hasn't said anything yet. I would like to know if Ford is offering the X plan to all Mach E reservations. Haven't heard yet from my dealer yet.......but they do have my reservation on record. Spring timeframe, I guess. Interesting to read that almost every member has a different experience with their dealer.

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
I was wondering if the X plan will be accepted for the Mach E. Ford hasn't said anything yet. I would like to know if Ford is offering the X plan to all Mach E reservations. Haven't heard yet from my dealer yet.......but they do have my reservation on record. Spring timeframe, I guess. Interesting to read that almost every member has a different experience with their dealer.
Ford has said that a modified X Plan is available for Mach-E. However, as with all those plans, it’s ultimately up to the dealer as to whether they will accept X Plan pricing.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
I can confirm no ADM at Mel Hambelton Ford in Wichita Kansas.

I just visited there and talked with one of the managers. They were great and seemed excited about it. They said they thought there were about 10 Mach E reservations to this dealership so far. Including some from employees. Which he told me they are not allowing employee discount pricing on these.
You know employee discount pricing is even larger than the X plan pricing. Ford is the one that offers the plan and for which vehicles and options. Is that what your dealer knows or instructed by Ford for now to say until further notice??
I've been wondering if the Administrator is checking on all our comments in this forum.
I'm surprised that the X plan is on everyone's wish list.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Ford has said that a modified X Plan is available for Mach-E. However, as with all those plans, it’s ultimately up to the dealer as to whether they will accept X Plan pricing.
A modified X plan.!!! My dealer always accepted the X plan. The plot thickens.!!
I expect more news will be released as we getting closer to the time of confirming your order with Ford. Will see.

Reactions: UW2

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
A modified X plan.!!! My dealer always accepted the X plan. The plot thickens.!!
I expect more news will be released as we getting closer to the time of confirming your order with Ford. Will see.
This article describes what I refer to as "a modified X Plan". You'll see that it's different from the usual discounts based on Invoice and, instead, is a reduction off MSRP.

Carsdirect.com

You'll want to confirm that your dealer will honor X Plan pricing on the Mach E specifically. I imagine some dealers may say that, although they've always accepted it in the past, they won't for the Mach-E because it is a different and unique pricing model.

RobB

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Suburban, 66 Skylark
Occupation
Filmmaker, Video Freelancer
Country flag
Does anyone know if you can change the dealer after you have made a reservation? If I find that the dealer is going to stick me with ADM, then the deal is off. Just curious how Ford will handle?
Yes, I did just after the “Nice Choice!” e-mail. Just log in and it shows your preferred dealer, you can change it now...

Gary Hankins

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I would be more interested in an ADM list of dealers to avoid. I would assume that there are more going below (or at least not above) MSRP than tacking on a market adjustment.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Yes, I did just after the “Nice Choice!” e-mail. Just log in and it shows your preferred dealer, you can change it now...
My experience when doing that was that changing your preferred dealer is just the dealer you get service from, and it does not change your reservation dealer.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
anyone know of a Maryland or DC/VA area dealer without the ADM?
Sponsored