eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
You know employee discount pricing is even larger than the X plan pricing. Ford is the one that offers the plan and for which vehicles and options. Is that what your dealer knows or instructed by Ford for now to say until further notice??
I've been wondering if the Administrator is checking on all our comments in this forum.
I'm surprised that the X plan is on everyone's wish list.
I think the reason more people are asking about the availability of the X Plan than the A Plan is that significantly more people (such as myself) are eligible for the X than the A Plan. It's not because we don't realize that the A Plan discount is greater and would be preferable -- it's just not applicable to us.

You are correct that the A Plan is for Ford employees and doesn't apply to dealership employees -- there's a D Plan for those folks.
However, although you keep quoting the discount of the traditional A Plan, Ford has issued a bulletin to dealers that the discounts for the Mach E will be different:

Mach E Discount Plans

Yes, the A Plan is better than the X Plan (as it makes sense that it would be), and it looks like the D Plan will be the same as A Plan plus $100. I hope that the bulletin is wrong and that the traditional discounts based on invoice price will be used, but several sources have reported on this bulletin and revised pricing for the Mach E.
Sponsored

Pirelli73

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Edge Sport
Occupation
Fraud Analyst
Country flag
No ADM at Loganville Ford, Loganville ,GA

GutweinFL

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Full Line Ford and Lincoln w/ EV
Occupation
Ford and Lincoln Dealer
Country flag
No ADM at Gutwein Motor Company Monon, IN

Mp71323

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
I'd really like all of your opinions on this. I emailed my sales rep where I plan on purchasing my Mach E. I asked if they were planning on any ADM charges and what his thoughts were on leasing options. I wanted to get in writing about the ADM charges. He was the response I got back.

"Unfortunately at this time we do not have any of the information you have requested but it sounds like we will have some more information around April/May.

I will reach out to you at that time unless something comes sooner.

Thank you!"

From what I am reading in this forum, these should be answers they could give me. At least about the ADM charges? Where I live, I don't have many options for dealers so I'm trying to figure out if I should find somewhere else to work with. Buying a $50k vehicle, I'd like to feel a little special. I don't do this everyday.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I'd really like all of your opinions on this. I emailed my sales rep where I plan on purchasing my Mach E. I asked if they were planning on any ADM charges and what his thoughts were on leasing options. I wanted to get in writing about the ADM charges. He was the response I got back.

"Unfortunately at this time we do not have any of the information you have requested but it sounds like we will have some more information around April/May.

I will reach out to you at that time unless something comes sooner.

Thank you!"

From what I am reading in this forum, these should be answers they could give me. At least about the ADM charges? Where I live, I don't have many options for dealers so I'm trying to figure out if I should find somewhere else to work with. Buying a $50k vehicle, I'd like to feel a little special. I don't do this everyday.
I'm guessing the sales rep didn't want to give you bad information, and right now I don't think the dealers have any more info than anyone else outside of the inner sanctum at Ford. His dealership probably has no idea what their margins are going to be, so he didn't want to commit to an ADM comment. It's maddeningly frustrating, but in a couple of months we'll all know a lot more. Until then there is no point driving yourself crazy or worrying about pricing or specs.

Gary Hankins

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I received a reply from my dealer on my inquiry about ADMs. Shaffer Ford of Cumberland, MD will not charge any ADMs.

RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E FE, 2016 F-350 Super Duty XLT
Occupation
Commercial Aerospace Interiors
Country flag
I'd suggest giving them a call and asking to speak to whoever is running the Mach-E reservations list. The Ford dealers in Tacoma, Bellevue and Snohomish aren't so I would imagine Puyallup would be the same since it'd be suicide to do otherwise.
HI Silveran - Bickford in Snohomish is an approved EV dealer ? That is where my reservation is being hosted.

PS - Yay for Washington Reservation Holders!

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
An OEM offered to sell me a car in another part of the state with lower sales taxes. Does anyone think it's a problem to change dealers based on sales tax rates?

Gary Hankins

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
retired
Country flag
An OEM offered to sell me a car in another part of the state with lower sales taxes. Does anyone think it's a problem to change dealers based on sales tax rates?
My thought is to show some loyalty to the dealer I selected, absent any reasons associated with that dealer's processing of my reservation.

Mp71323

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Another question for the masses.... If you have a reservation with a dealer and when it's time for ordering and you find out that ADM chargers are being applied or the price is marked up... What are your options? If you cancel your order, you'll have to start all over again and wait another year? I'm just wanting to know all options in worse case scenario.
Sponsored