Golfer

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang GT, i3
Country flag
@jksu , I wouldn't risk canceling and loosing my place in line unless you were sure you didn't want to get the vehicle from the current listed dealer (especially if you have a FE on reserve).

Someone called Ford and Ford said you could have the new dealer take over the reservation at the time of ordering, At this point in time, I would trust Ford more than a dealer about knowing the best procedure. I suggest you call their customer support at 800-392-3673 if you want to do something now instead of waiting.
This is what I've read also. So I'm going to start talking to different local dealers to hopefully get multiple commitments to apply no ADM pricing. That way if my original dealer gets greedy and applies ADM, I'll have alternative dealers in place to whom I can switch my purchase.
Sponsored

Coastie68

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CR-V, Honda Clarity, Ram 1500
Country flag
Verified with Bickford Ford in Snohomish WA that they will NOT be using ADM.....this is also listed in the sticky in this thread. They also stated they will accept X-Plan pricing....joined the Mustang Club today.

Al your Pal

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X
Country flag
I reserved at Tommie Vaughn Ford in Houston. Salesman I spoke with said they won't be marking up the Mach-E, but he knows next to nothing about it. I'm taking it with a grain of salt. He said they would be marking up the GT500 they're getting lol.

Ken7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Lexus ES300h
Country flag
I'm not sure I understand the question? Reservations will be honored, it's just a question of timing. In terms of stocking them after the reservation period is up, that's anybody's guess but they will probably prefer ZEV credit states. But if you're looking to reserve today, I see no reason why your order would be delayed reserving through us vs. another dealership / state / etc. This isn't a new/startup manufacturer ? And we're still a month or two out from the start of production, if I understand the published timeline correctly.
Hmm, I don't think so. If we we were that close to production, deliveries would be sooner than Nov/Dec.

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
Hmm, I don't think so. If we we were that close to production, deliveries would be sooner than Nov/Dec.
They will have to let the new paint dry. ?

Seriously though, I hope some dealers get some much earlier for test drives...

PMDGator

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E FE, C-Max
Country flag
Anyone in Florida have confirmation of a dealer not charging ADM? I haven't had a confirmation from mine yet.

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Anyone in Florida have confirmation of a dealer not charging ADM? I haven't had a confirmation from mine yet.
I live in NW FL. The only dealer within 100/150 mile radius that committed to no ADM was a dealership in southern AL. However this was in November right after announcement, so more dealers may have figured out pricing structure by now and there may be more options now. One thing I liked was the dealer told me they never charge an ADM on anything. The internet sales manager I have been working with has been super pleasant and has never made me feel like I was brushed off.

It may not be the best option if you are in central/south Florida, but if you are desperate and don’t mind the drive, I’ll happily provide the dealer info.

MattG

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Crosstrek, Lotus Elise, Jeep Wrangler LJ
Country flag
My dealer, Phil Long Ford in Colorado Springs, tole me months ago there’d be no ADM, but I’m not considering this final until an order is placed at a finalized price.

PMDGator

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E FE, C-Max
Country flag
I live in NW FL. The only dealer within 100/150 mile radius that committed to no ADM was a dealership in southern AL. However this was in November right after announcement, so more dealers may have figured out pricing structure by now and there may be more options now. One thing I liked was the dealer told me they never charge an ADM on anything. The internet sales manager I have been working with has been super pleasant and has never made me feel like I was brushed off.

It may not be the best option if you are in central/south Florida, but if you are desperate and don’t mind the drive, I’ll happily provide the dealer info.
Yeah, a bit far from West Palm Beach, will give my dealer a call and see if they have any updates.

FairfieldCT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE (Mach Drop)
Country flag
Current reservation with Stamford Ford (Connecticut). Spoke with one of the reps who called "Market Price" (guess didn't like the term ADM fee) but seems like they will clearly charge over MSRP if demand surpasses allocation, which is very likely.

The only other dealership at reasonable distance already mentioned is Biener Ford in Long Island... Talked to a rep there - excellent customer service! - confirmed MSRP and will look into what takes to change the reservation.

Does anyone else in CT (or perhaps CT/NY/NJ) has information about any other dealer? At the top of the thread RdsON asked folks to add to the list by editing but seems like there were some additions on replies, so I don't know if I missed anyone already in the area...

Many thanks!

Paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F-150, 2019 Miata, 2009 Element
Occupation
Retired - Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Current reservation with Stamford Ford (Connecticut). Spoke with one of the reps who called "Market Price" (guess didn't like the term ADM fee) but seems like they will clearly charge over MSRP if demand surpasses allocation, which is very likely.

The only other dealership at reasonable distance already mentioned is Biener Ford in Long Island... Talked to a rep there - excellent customer service! - confirmed MSRP and will look into what takes to change the reservation.

Does anyone else in CT (or perhaps CT/NY/NJ) has information about any other dealer? At the top of the thread RdsON asked folks to add to the list by editing but seems like there were some additions on replies, so I don't know if I missed anyone already in the area...

Many thanks!
I really believe these dealers are NOT aware that customers can change dealerships. $15K over MSRP, no X-Plan, - Goodby.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Spoke with the Sales Manager at Magic City Ford in Roanoke, VA today (my selected dealer during reservation), and they will not be charging any sort of ADM, and they will be accepting plan pricing. He seemed very excited about the Mach-E (apparently they've already reserved the VA "MACH-E" plate to put on theirs). Happy with my decision to purchase through them after our conversation.

Florida7382

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Let me know when you know. So far Tom from Coconut Point Ford in Bonita Springs says they accept X-Plan and charge $100 adm with it.

Cnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Corvette Stingray, 2021 Mach E premium SR RWD
Country flag
Two more in Houston, Sterling McCall Ford and Helfman Ford. However, both said x plan pricing wasn't available for the Mach E.
Sponsored