Official: Mach E Will Be Revealed November 17! + Video Teaser

MachEBuyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many
Country flag
Ford is portraying the Mach E as a car for everyone.
If by “everyone” they meant millennials and within that millennial group they meant only single millennials and out of the single millennials they meant only the ones dressed up to go out to a night club for some dancing to meet other millennials... They totally nailed it.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Edge Sport (tuned)
Country flag
Was that even a Ford photo, or just a chop.

Blinkingicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Mustang GT, 2015 Taco
Country flag
It's a mixed bag...most are annoyed though. Of course, they were the same ones annoyed at the Ecoboost Mustang which is the one I have. :rolleyes:
I fall into the crowd that didn't like the S550 when it first came out and hung on to my 08 GT. It's definitely grown on me having seen all the mods and different builds out there and the GT350/500 really took it to the next level. I'm hoping there is a trim down the line that even borrows elements from those.

With age I'm trying to marry the two worlds of practicality without sacrificing the fun, power and looks of the car. We'll see if Ford can pull this one off...

Res Nullius

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
e-Golf, X3
Country flag
Does anyone know if it will be a private event or something at the LA show??
This is an important vehicle for Ford in their pivot to electrifying their lineup so I bet it has its own private invite event where the media and press will all be invited.
Sponsored