ok, I give up, Model X it is

TheSteelRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RWD
Country flag
Wasn't that an ohmsmobile
Watts up with that? I didn't think that car was current. I read that model encountered a lot of resistance in the market. Not enough brand power. Many were choosing Voltswagen instead due to its shocking appearance. At least that is what Joules wrote in the article, or was his name Coulomb can't remember.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
You are April fooling by comparing 79-85K car to 44-47k car and trying to prove latter car is better. Lol.

No, you are getting all upset over an April Fools thread. Happy with you car? Great! I'm happy for you. I considered an E-Tron but it looks dull. You might think that is stupid, and that's fine. You also want to nitpick the Mach-E. Go ahead. I visited the E-Tron forums and saw they also have issues. That doesn't mean it isn't a great car. Of course, there are far, far fewer posts there because the car is just not selling in the numbers that the Mach-E is already getting. And there is far, far less excitement about the E-Tron. Neither of those may matter to you, and that's fine, too. But from an analytical standpoint, it means there are fewer data points. My car doesn't have a single problem you like to go on about. From my single data point, this is the best car ever. The biggest question is why are you still here? Are the E-Tron forums that slow that you have to come here? You have nothing to contribute to this forum, so why do it? No wonder so many people have placed you on ignore.

TheSteelRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RWD
Country flag
No, you are getting all upset over an April Fools thread. Happy with you car? Great! I'm happy for you. I considered an E-Tron but it looks dull. You might think that is stupid, and that's fine. You also want to nitpick the Mach-E. Go ahead. I visited the E-Tron forums and saw they also have issues. That doesn't mean it isn't a great car. Of course, there are far, far fewer posts there because the car is just not selling in the numbers that the Mach-E is already getting. And there is far, far less excitement about the E-Tron. Neither of those may matter to you, and that's fine, too. But from an analytical standpoint, it means there are fewer data points. My car doesn't have a single problem you like to go on about. From my single data point, this is the best car ever. The biggest question is why are you still here? Are the E-Tron forums that slow that you have to come here? You have nothing to contribute to this forum, so why do it? No wonder so many people have placed you on ignore.
Ford Mustang Mach-E ok, I give up, Model X it is 1617371535995

OP
OP
GoGoGadgetMachE

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Watts up with that? I didn't think that car was current. I read that model encountered a lot of resistance in the market. Not enough brand power. Many were choosing Voltswagen instead due to its shocking appearance. At least that is what Joules wrote in the article, or was his name Coulomb can't remember.
????

OP
OP
GoGoGadgetMachE

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
No wonder so many people have placed you on ignore.
I didn't even realize you were replying to someone on that other point about it being an April Fools joke. I'm not going to bother with Pr0n mode to see what they said since apparently it wasn't worth it.

I did just turn back off the "remove ignored content" option, because I'm coming to realize there's too many posts that read weird without the context of at least knowing someone is being responded to:

Ford Mustang Mach-E ok, I give up, Model X it is 1617372111070

on the other hand this does show that turning off 2-Way Ignore worked since whoever it is saw the thread. which was kind of the point of turning the setting off - I do post some real stuff (*) like the checkout thread and I want folks to see that stuff if it will help them. ?‍♀

Ford Mustang Mach-E ok, I give up, Model X it is 1617371958839

(*) yes I do - shut up

Prashantsukhs

Banned
Banned
First Name
Prashant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
I am still here as I am a car enthusiast and may well consider for future. Do I like the looks of Mach E? Yes. Do I like the luxury of Etron? Better. The point is again you cannot compare a luxury to pseudo luxury. It’s like comparing model X to Model 3. You got model 3 and start thinking it’s as better as model X just because it is an EV. Same thing I cannot compare Etron to Tycan. I find it quite funny when people like you are so hyped up about a car with some new basic gadgets and start thinking they got a Bugatti for fraction of a cost. You get what you pay. !!! I won’t be surprised if you start comparing your Mach E to lucid Air or new Porsche EV and try to prove how Mach e is better.

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
I didn't know, that in the US they
I am still here as I am a car enthusiast and may well consider for future. Do I like the looks of Mach E? Yes. Do I like the luxury of Etron? Better. The point is again you cannot compare a luxury to pseudo luxury. It’s like comparing model X to Model 3. You got model 3 and start thinking it’s as better as model X just because it is an EV. Same thing I cannot compare Etron to Tycan. I find it quite funny when people like you are so hyped up about a car with some new basic gadgets and start thinking they got a Bugatti for fraction of a cost. You get what you pay. !!! I won’t be surprised if you start comparing your Mach E to lucid Air or new Porsche EV and try to prove how Mach e is better.
You are not an Enthusiast. The people buying Mach - E's know what they are getting. It is the perfect car for them for now. A Bugatti is an over rated piece of metal. Nice but overrated.

Looked at the etron. Nice enough but no bugatti either. Go enjoy your "luxury" because I'm enjoying Easter in my Mach - E.

Am I a fool? No, just foolish for bothering to reply to you.

Prashantsukhs

Banned
Banned
First Name
Prashant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag

Peace out folks. ✌ It’s all good. Happy Easter. I think it’s a perfect Easter car as I like the fact there are some little hidden secrets in Mach e.

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
The dude thinks I can't see his post. Pretty cheap to reply to me and then block or ignore me:
Yes, I compare my Mach-E to everything from a VW ID.4 to a Porsche Taycan. No, I don't think they are all on the same level. It is pretty obvious that there are differences in levels of "luxury," tech, performance, and PRICE. The Mach-E hits the sweet spot for me and I'm guess many others on here. I also consider other factors. Do I want a car that EVERYONE has. Nope. Does the E-Tron have some more luxury features. Yes, and you pay a price for that. And if you don't because of HUGE discounts, that should make you wonder as well. Why is it being discounted? Why aren't they flying off the lots? What happens in 4 years when you try to sell it? It wasn't wanted when it was new, who will want it when it is used?

I know he won't see it, but that's OK. I still like to address flawed logic when I see it.

Liv

First Name
Liv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 RAV4 Art Car
Occupation
BioCAD Engineer
Country flag

Liv

First Name
Liv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 RAV4 Art Car
Occupation
BioCAD Engineer
Country flag
Hey all. Don't give up on the Mach e just yet. Was just posted, there is a $10k price drop coming! Unfortunately, it's only for new orders. Oh, and anyone with a First Edition is getting a $2k price increase, which is retro. (So a bill is in the mail).

P.S. love this thread
It's only if you pay in bitcoin and trade in an NFT though!
Sponsored