Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CRV, GolfR, MDX, Sienna, RX350
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Here in Tesla Bay Area, you still see dozens of Teslas for each MME. So the cool factor still applies..

OP
OP
Logal727

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
You can have any color. As long as it's white.
Gotta admit I’m not a huge fan of white but saw my first Ice White MME package in person the other day and it’s hot. Reminds me of a Stormtrooper, I’d totally own one of those colors.

dmastro

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD (ordered), 2018 Tesla M3
Country flag
My neighbor has an Space White in his driveway and it looks awesome, but I didn't want to twin. As it is, I'm expecting an Ice Blue to show up in the next month or so.

I hope none of us bought an MME for exclusivity though. This is going to be a mass production vehicle.

Stu H

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT PE
Country flag
But not so many GT-PE's.

GT T UP!

Last edited:

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I have yet to see a GTPE out and about, or even another GT. I have seen a bunch of Premiums around. Not nearly enough to call them common for sure. Definitely see a lot more Teslas.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I have yet to see a GTPE out and about, or even another GT. I have seen a bunch of Premiums around. Not nearly enough to call them common for sure. Definitely see a lot more Teslas.
Outside of GT-PEs belonging to @scoopman and @DevSecOps and the GT belonging to @chrisGT I have seen one GT on the road. This is discounting my own car, of course. 🤷‍♂️🐩

Last edited:

MaggieBk

First Name
Maggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Integra
Country flag
In northern NJ still see very few MMEs around. I can drive an hour+ from NJ to NY and usually see none. I did see another GT at Best Buy parked in the curbside pickup with no one in the car....
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing as I read all this- very few here in northern NJ. Waaayyy lots of Teslas though

Cuddlecool

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium 4X
Occupation
Professional education
Country flag
Still very rare here in Texas
It's Tesla Town here in Austin and will be even more so once Giga Texas is fully open and spitting out dozens of Model Ys every day. In the meantime, having owned my MME for a year now, I'm still getting approached in parking lots two or three times a month by people who ask, "How do you like it?" Followed by another dozen or so questions about range and charging costs and ride and acceleration and "Is it a real Mustang?" and on and on.

Cuddlecool

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium 4X
Occupation
Professional education
Country flag
depends WHERE you are in Texas.
My wife and I live in Austin and we see a lot of EV and there are a fair number of Mach E around. There are at least 2 2021 Rapid Red AWD EX premiums in my neigh-hood. One of them being mine.

That being said one comment my wife and I make to each other almost every time we leave Austin is how few EVs there are including Teslas. It is kind of a shocker to see one compared to Austin they are all over the place.
Me too! Same model. I live SE near Easton Park.

Barryb54

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach e | 2020 BMW X3 | 1968 Corvette
Occupation
Software sales & consulting
Country flag
Drove to and from Savannah and loved seeing all the MMEs, but I am kind of missing the cool factor and no one waves back anymore 😭

My EA charging stop in Brunswick, Ga was full of ponies! It’s also interesting the demographics for the MME, both these cars were owned by women on road trips, great to see that and also many families.
80384850-9F2C-4C19-86F0-863EFC1A7AEA.jpeg
I hear you! Didn’t miss selling my modified ‘68 Corvette as I was getting more noticed in the MME last year. Now many more have appeared. A very good thing overall, but I do miss the novelty. And not surprised about appeal to women as most folks stopping me to ask questions were women. That’s awesome!

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
most folks stopping me to ask questions were women. That’s awesome!
Do you have a good pick-up line to go along with the car the ladies are admiring? 😂

agdad

Banned
Banned
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Edge
Country flag
Other then Mine Ive see two here in Bryan /College Station . I saw my first GT this past weekend ........... In my subdivision ! Let's meet for coffee neighbor !

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Just between myself and 3 other friends, we have 6 between us.

Eagertrader

First Name
Norberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e GT
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
Haven't found a Mustang Mach-e cap yet (mine's an MME GT), but on a recent trip I came across a very nice Mustang cap w/name and pony logo, bought it and wear it with pride.
Not long ago I was at my Ford dealer service department for a software update, wearing the cap.
I asked the associate "if ICE Mustang owners would take offense on me wearing this cap?"
He responded "tell'em you'll meet them at a red light!"
Sponsored