Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Escape, 22 Mach-E, Premium, RWD, LR, Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I live near Scottsdale,AZ, sometimes I think this is the Tesla capital of America. In a round trip from my home to Costco( about 12 miles each way) I can count 30 Teslas. Near Costco Tesla has a facility with dozens in the parking lot. Also nearby there is an empty lot with dozens of brand new ones. I don’t count those. I only count ones on the open road. Lately, I have counted four MMEs in the local area. My Rapid Red and anther one(maybe two).There is a white one nearby somewhere and I have seen a gray one also.
Sponsored

DJFM_AZ

First Name
Debora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E 4X Premium Ice White
Occupation
physician, surgeon = people mechanic
Country flag
There is the Jeep Wave. Let’s have the Mach e Meet Up - a Thumbs Up then Wave. Haha.

dmastro

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD (ordered), 2018 Tesla M3
Country flag
I think it would be appropriate for the Mach E wave that we ignore the other driver for 6 months without any communication and then suddenly give a big smile and wave.

djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Can I throw an idea out? If anyone has owned a Jeep Wrangler, you might know about "ducking". Basically if you have a rubber duck in your car and you see another jeep parked somewhere, you pass on the rubber duck. Can we do something similar with either plastic mustang horses or MME hotwheels?

As for too many on the road...here near Denver, I see one a week so it's still rare to me. Before deciding on an EV, MME specifically, I was considering a 4Runner...THOSE are EVERYWHERE!
So I have a small plastic horse and a Mach E card ready to go because I had this exact idea. Waiting for the first time I see a parked Mach E somewhere in order to leave it for some lucky owner. Been over a year and its still hasn't been used yet. Literally have not yet seen one parked Mach E in the wild If someone finally gets it, they'll know who it's from 😉

DJFM_AZ

First Name
Debora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E 4X Premium Ice White
Occupation
physician, surgeon = people mechanic
Country flag
I live near Scottsdale,AZ, sometimes I think this is the Tesla capital of America. In a round trip from my home to Costco( about 12 miles each way) I can count 30 Teslas. Near Costco Tesla has a facility with dozens in the parking lot. Also nearby there is an empty lot with dozens of brand new ones. I don’t count those. I only count ones on the open road. Lately, I have counted four MMEs in the local area. My Rapid Red and anther one(maybe two).There is a white one nearby somewhere and I have seen a gray one also.
I do not want a Tesla because there are too many! I live in Peoria and I feel like every 4th car is a Tesla.

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Star White Premium AWD Ext (Ghost Stallion)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Smile everyone and wave, wave, wave.

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
I agree! I saw six or more on a three hour drive on Thursday. :D

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
Too many Carbonized Grey MME’s in this small one horse town that I live in!!! There was another one lurking in my neighborhood but I haven’t seen it in quite a while. Could have been the same one that we used for our 1500 mile test drive! Lol

F.Robs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MACH E Premium
Country flag
I think you're going to see a lot more upcoming as the cars that people ordered when the 2022 ordering opened in October 2021 are now coming in. I ordered mine October 5 and just got it this past Saturday.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I think you're going to see a lot more upcoming as the cars that people ordered when the 2022 ordering opened in October 2021 are now coming in. I ordered mine October 5 and just got it this past Saturday.
Yeah, I haven’t seen a lot of MMEs in my town until the last couple of month, leading me to believe they’re 2022 models. I saw a black Select and a silver CR1 going to work on Thursday morning. 😊🐩

Regulus7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
993 C4 Cab, Macan S, SantaFe, Ice Blue MME GT
Occupation
Money Manager
Country flag
There are very few EVs in the middle of the country. I am currently driving my daughter to grad school in LA, and we left NYC on Wed morning and are currently in CO. Driving cross country once we got out of the NY/CT/NJ bubble I have counted exactly 4 EVs over the past 35 hours of driving and 2 of them near Vail CO, one near Indianapolis and 1 near Columbus, OH. All of them Teslas. Matter of fact I have been stunned by just how few luxury cars I see on the road at all across middle America. It’s all American made or a few Korean or Japanese cars. But very very few $60k+ cars… apart of course from high end muscle trucks. Plenty of those and I am sure many are over $60k.

Maybe it’s because of my sheltered life in Metro NYC area, but it’s a real eye opener when you are driving across Missouri or Kansas…. Curious to see Utah next before we get to CA.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I live near Scottsdale,AZ, sometimes I think this is the Tesla capital of America. In a round trip from my home to Costco( about 12 miles each way) I can count 30 Teslas
I passed through Fremont not terribly long ago to visit friends and take a look at the house I grew up in. It’s easier to count the cars that aren’t Teslas.

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ok, there’s too many Mach-Es now 😉 E7ECE77A-420F-4727-8C0F-25E037219352
In a parking building. Is it mandatory for the white mach-e to park opposite? Saw 4 mme’s today, all white. Just like most of the teslas are all white!
Hope we’re not going the same way!

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ok, there’s too many Mach-Es now 😉 E7ECE77A-420F-4727-8C0F-25E037219352
In a parking building. Is it mandatory for the white mach-e to park opposite? Saw 4 mme’s today, all white. Just like most of the teslas are all white!
Hope we’re not going the same way!
Part of the reason I changed my current order from Space White to Ice Blue.... Tons of white Teslas about.