Fusionblu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach~E, Kia Telluride, BMW 335i
Occupation
IT fiddler
Country flag
Today when I started the car and put it in reverse I felt an odd braking feel. Turned it off and turned on again, same thing. Drove for a while and the same feel in forward as well. I stopped and checked the one pedal drive setting and it was ‘on.’ I had never turned it on ever. Has anyone seen this issue?
Sponsored

JamesWardNow

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME California Rt.1
Country flag
Absolutely a safety issue....coming down a hill to a busy intersection 1 pedal quits and the car starts rolling out into the intersection. Had it for 15 Days, and of course the wife was driving, so now it's in the shop until they can fix the issue 'cause I guarantee you she won't drive it 'til then.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
It defaults to on thus if you've never touched the setting it will start at "on".

cyberman

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E AWD SR
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Absolutely a safety issue....coming down a hill to a busy intersection 1 pedal quits and the car starts rolling out into the intersection. Had it for 15 Days, and of course the wife was driving, so now it's in the shop until they can fix the issue 'cause I guarantee you she won't drive it 'til then.
Hey @JamesWardNow
I just posted about my vehicle turning 1_Pedal Drive OFF itself while driving:

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...lf-off-disengages-itself-while-driving.19036/

I now saw your post from Nov 19 2021. Can you tell me what happened when you took your car to the shop for them to investigate? Thanks!
Sponsored