Opinions on light space grey interior

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
Honestly you can’t go wrong. At first I thought I wanted the lighter interior because it would stay cooler and it has the two-tone look. Now I’ve seen them side by side in person and I think the lighter color looks a bit cheaper than the black I got with my FE. I really wouldn’t make my decision based on only this. You’ll be fine with either.
Sponsored

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
I like the light gray/black combo interior because to me an a black interior is just too dark. My wife's CX5 has a very similar interior color scheme.

roz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 on order
Country flag
Now that folks have had it for several months, can someone comment on how the space gray interior is holding up? Does it stain pretty easily, harder to clean, etc?

Looking at pictures I love how it looks, but I’m scared that it will look gross a couple years down the line. Also, does that color match the interior trim on the A pillar or is it more gray than cream colored?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Now that folks have had it for several months, can someone comment on how the space gray interior is holding up? Does it stain pretty easily, harder to clean, etc?

Looking at pictures I love how it looks, but I’m scared that it will look gross a couple years down the line. Also, does that color match the interior trim on the A pillar or is it more gray than cream colored?
Mine still look great.

Someone got some ballpoint pen marks on the passenger seat which I didn't notice for several days... But it cleaned up fairly easily with a stiff brush and some soapy water.

roz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 on order
Country flag
Mine still look great.

Someone got some ballpoint pen marks on the passenger seat which I didn't notice for several days... But it cleaned up fairly easily with a stiff brush and some soapy water.
Thanks! Did you put any sort of preventive coating on them?