Order Confirmed email

Socalsp3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, Mach E
Country flag
I placed my order 10/19 and it was accepted a few days later by dealer. I get an email from Ford 60 days later saying my order is confirmed. Is this normal or did my dealer finally submitted my order 60 days later?
Sponsored

Neablis

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
It's a bug. It seems that most that have pre- production date reservations got that email today.

Jimbo

First Name
Jimbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium 4X
Country flag
For whatever it's worth, I placed my order 11/15, and received Ford's "Your Order Has Been Confirmed" email the same day, but a). I placed it at the dealership, and b). Maybe they had changed their system in the month between your and my orders

Toreus

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Premium ER AWD
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I got it the day I placed my order (11/24), and again this morning.

thanman

First Name
Nathaniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW m235 Coupe
Country flag
I placed an order through my dealer on 12/14 and haven't received an email from Ford yet. Based on what other people are saying it seems that the time between placing the order and having it confirmed by Ford is very inconsistent. But of course I'm now stressing out that my dealer messed up or has delayed/forgotten to put the order in...

Jimbo

First Name
Jimbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium 4X
Country flag
Ya, I really don't get why Ford doesn't let you track your order when placed through the dealer.

P.S. Just got this from them today, about a month after my order

STAY EXHILARATED. STAY INFORMED.​
To make sure the excitement you’re feeling about your new all-electric Mustang Mach-E stays in high gear, we’ll continue to send you relevant updates. We’ll also track and report the status of your order through the scheduling, building and shipping stages.​

Do they send these out monthly as a "don't worry, we haven't silently deleted your order"?

OP
OP

Socalsp3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, Mach E
Country flag
Ya, I really don't get why Ford doesn't let you track your order when placed through the dealer.

To make sure the excitement you’re feeling about your new all-electric Mustang Mach-E stays in high gear, we’ll continue to send you relevant updates. We’ll also track and report the status of your order through the scheduling, building and shipping stages.​

Do they send these out monthly as a "don't worry, we haven't silently deleted your order"?
maybe to keep people from cancelling their orders like in china

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Range Rover, 2012 Dodge, 2018 Chevy, 52 M38
Occupation
Retired, building inspector / construction super for a builder in NY.
Country flag
I placed my order for MY22 at the dealer on 10/18. An hour or so later I got an email from FORD saying it was accepted and I was one of the early orders for a 2022. Since than I have heard nothing. Dont know if this helps any of you. But there it is. Good luck. ?

OP
OP

Socalsp3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, Mach E
Country flag
I placed my order for MY22 at the dealer on 10/18. An hour or so later I got an email from FORD saying it was accepted and I was one of the early orders for a 2022. Since than I have heard nothing. Dont know if this helps any of you. But there it is. Gopd luck. ?
you too. i feel like this forum is like some kind of support group for the mach e waiting game

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
you too. i feel like this forum is like some kind of support group for the mach e waiting game
Lol, we are all crutches for one another. Best of luck to us all.

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 premium AWD SR space white
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
I’m glad to know I’m not the only one who got the email yesterday. Received one when I placed my order and one yesterday. I was freaking out!

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag

Ya, I really don't get why Ford doesn't let you track your order when placed through the dealer <<<<<<<<< THAT part of your post has had me wondering why to. So big deal. I placed my order at the dealer. I want to follow along with the process to. WHY.. is it we cant ? Even my dealer cant answer that. But they did tell me that. Go figure. ?

dcbr

First Name
don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru outback, 2021 Mach- E Premium ER RWD
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Ordered on 11/23, got an email from Ford on 12/13 that my order was confirmed, but on my account page it still says 'Order in Progress'. Is this normal and if so how long before it changes.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD Externded Range
Country flag
Same here, ordered Nov 23, got an initial email almost immediately, got the second email on 12/16. Maybe they are lining up the production, who knows.
Sponsored