First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Hi all,

Last week I got the slew of OTA updates all the way up to 2.7.4, received on 5/26. I haven’t seen a pending update since and I have my auto updates set for everyday at 12am.

Im wondering, how many more updates do I have until blue cruise?
I have a road trip planned for this weekend and would love to give it a shot.

thanks in advance
Sponsored

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Hi all,

Last week I got the slew of OTA updates all the way up to 2.7.4, received on 5/26. I haven’t seen a pending update since and I have my auto updates set for everyday at 12am.

Im wondering, how many more updates do I have until blue cruise?
I have a road trip planned for this weekend and would love to give it a shot.

thanks in advance
Change your update time to something other than exactly midnight. There’s been a bug that makes that a bad choice. 12:01 am works fine.

mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
From what I've seen, I don't think that the update time matters if nothing is queued up. My problem seems to be that when I get an update and install it, the next one doesn't show up until the previous one expires. When I did the one that showed up today, it said it would automatically do it on my schedule (1 AM) or I could do it now. Maybe I should let it go by schedule, doing it manually doesn't seem to let the next one queue up right away. Kind of a let down to have to wait for one to expire before the next queues up. Wish there was a way to tell it to clear the old one that was successfully installed and do the next one. Pretty much most software I've ever used or written has a manual "Check Now" method for the user to run.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
From what I've seen, I don't think that the update time matters if nothing is queued up. My problem seems to be that when I get an update and install it, the next one doesn't show up until the previous one expires. When I did the one that showed up today, it said it would automatically do it on my schedule (1 AM) or I could do it now. Maybe I should let it go by schedule, doing it manually doesn't seem to let the next one queue up right away. Kind of a let down to have to wait for one to expire before the next queues up. Wish there was a way to tell it to clear the old one that was successfully installed and do the next one. Pretty much most software I've ever used or written has a manual "Check Now" method for the user to run.
We’re at the mercy of how the Ford server gods push out the updates. I’ve been told there is a method to their madness, even if it doesn’t seem like it. Remember we’re still at the beginning of the non EA rollout.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
When I drill down into the menu to System Updates.....it shows 3 little dots and some text similar to "Checking for updates". Does your car show that message?

My car went from 2.6.0 to a digital owner's manual to 2.8.2. Now says it has Blue Cruise but it doesnt work.

If my car was a high school student......it would get sent to the Principal's Office quite frequently. :)
Sponsored