Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Driving School Instructor
Country flag
I spoke with my rep and my dealer Gm And they all agreed that they would not honor the original price.
I would not trust them. I would call a lawyer.
Sponsored

Socalsp3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, Mach E
Country flag
ordered select with options 10/19. price is the same for me. the original order is a binding contract you should win in court. i would pickup the car and threaten lawsuit if they don't honor the deal. take it to court and get the difference. i wouldn't let the dealer make money by reselling with adm to someone else

Last edited:

DennisD

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Driving School Instructor
Country flag
ordered select with options 10/19. price is the same for me. the original order is a binding contract you should win in court. i would pickup the car and threaten lawsuit if they don't honor the deal. take it to court and get the difference. i wouldn't let the dealer make money by reselling with adm to someone else
Totally agree. The deposit was a contract and they will need to honor that. Once again, I would not trust the dealership on what they told you. I would assume that if you told them you were going to visit a lawyer about this, they would change their tune mighty quick.

You may want to let them know you are going to see if local station would carry this story.

Once again, here in Nebraska they said they would honor the original price. Not sure it is because they are "nice guys" or if they realized that was the law.

Phil-Springs

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CA RT1 AWD Extended DMG 2022
Country flag
Totally agree. The deposit was a contract and they will need to honor that. Once again, I would not trust the dealership on what they told you. I would assume that if you told them you were going to visit a lawyer about this, they would change their tune mighty quick.

You may want to let them know you are going to see if local station would carry this story.

Once again, here in Nebraska they said they would honor the original price. Not sure it is because they are "nice guys" or if they realized that was the law.
Here in Colorado (Phil Long Ford), I just was told that they would be honoring the original price. Apparently, the dealer just needs to do some stuff with FORD to tell them what happened when the car shows up.

Last edited:

NormaV

First Name
Norma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang convertible, Space White Premium MME Ex
Occupation
retired RN
Country flag
I was also told the dealer would honor the original price. I also have the conversation in a text message. Hope I don’t have to prove anything.

Rocketman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Premium RWD ER
Country flag
Any idea on how we can see the old price? My 22MY Premium ER went from $54200 to $56200. Unfortunately I do not have the screenshot of the old pricing.

Rocketman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Premium RWD ER
Country flag
I ordered on 22 October. I just checked and no change, still $54,200. Premium extended range.
Just to be safe, have a sceeenshot of it handy.

Rocketman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Premium RWD ER
Country flag
That's how mine was literally yesterday and I checked today and online my price has increased. I'm contacting the dealer now to confirm what's going on.
Keep us posted. I just sent a text. Waiting for their response.

nhammerschmidt

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 VW ID.4
Country flag
I ordered on 8/27. Up until today my online account has showed $57140 for my MSRP. Today I get an email from Ford that my unit has been moved into production and now the price is $59140. It was $56,640 when I ordered my unit as a 21. I sure hope they honor the price or there will shortly be a Ice Blue Premium AWD ER available in Ohio

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag
When I log in online I still see the original price from my Oct 1 order (not in production yet). I wonder why some are seeing the increase and others not.

TTT

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMC-12, 75 Monza, 17 Volt, 22 MMe Prem. ordered
Occupation
Imagineer
Country flag
I ordered on 22 October. I just checked and no change, still $54,200. Premium extended range.
I have an identical order, was at that price too but got hit with the price increase on my window sticker. Expect it to happen on your sticker too.

For you and I we go from below $55k to above on the msrp. Could affect us if BBB happens.

TTT

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMC-12, 75 Monza, 17 Volt, 22 MMe Prem. ordered
Occupation
Imagineer
Country flag
When I log in online I still see the original price from my Oct 1 order (not in production yet). I wonder why some are seeing the increase and others not.
It only shows on the window sticker.

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag
It only shows on the window sticker.
Got it, thanks. I assume that this applies then only to those whose cars are in production. I can’t recall when in the process one can view the sticker.

Rocketman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Premium RWD ER
Country flag
I have an identical order, was at that price too but got hit with the price increase on my window sticker. Expect it to happen on your sticker too.

For you and I we go from below $55k to above on the msrp. Could affect us if BBB happens.
Lucky you. Hope it remains the same for you. Screenshot it for reference.

adam_thedad

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Select (Route 1 on Order)
Country flag
Print that out!
Sponsored