Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer
Country flag
Hello all,

I ordered my Mach E 11/6/21.

Checking on the order today, my price reflects the 22 increases bringing my AWD Premium to 59,935.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Sponsored

jfwyant1966

First Name
James Wyant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium eAWD XR Grabber Blue
Occupation
Operations Manager
Country flag
Hello all,

Checking on the order today, my price reflects the 22 increases bringing my AWD Premium to 59,935.

I ordered mine on May 17th and this is my build week. Mine has the same $2000 increase. I’ve heard that our dealers are supposed to honor the original price that it was when we ordered.

devmach-e

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium RWD ER, 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Occupation
Unix Sysadmin
Country flag
Hello all,

Yes. Not sure if we get the original lower price. I would hope so.

DennisD

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Driving School Instructor
Country flag
Hello all,

I ordered mine in mid November and I found that the price had increased $2000 (same as you)

I contacted my dealership and they checked with a regional rep and they said that they would not be charging the $2000 mark up.

I had them formalize it in an email with confirmation of that.

You should be fine. This was a Ford error so to speak.

JonathanEzor

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT, Taurus, C-MAX Energi, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
Hello all,

Yep. Ordered a GT (non-PE) on 10/8. I just got my window sticker (my build is imminent), and it shows a ~$2000 price increase. My dealer is checking but believes it likely that Ford will provide the dealer with purchase price relief so I pay what I signed to pay. {Jonathan}

Demmue

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A3, 2022 Mach-E AWD Premium on order
Country flag
Son-of-a....mine went up the $2K as well. I have an email into the dealer. I'm not feeling confident that they are going to honor the original price since they never gave me a option to do a purchase agreement, just an email saying they don't do ADM.

OP
OP

zsolie

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer
Country flag
I heard back from my dealer.

They are not honoring the original price and the new price reflects the cars new MSRP.

This isn't the only reason but I'm unfortunately going to be canceling my Mach E order.

adam_thedad

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Select (Route 1 on Order)
Country flag
I did notice my order on ford.com finally updated. I'm really glad I decided to do a print screen this morning before it changed. Same build date, but new price (up the $2k.) Price had already gone up once, mainly because the discontinued Iconic Silver and I went to Rapid Red, but also thought the price had gone up once already? If memory served, original 2021 price was 49,800, then I was bumped to 50,775 (from my print screen this morning), now it's 52,775. (Not including cast of Rapid red.) Sound right?

DennisD

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Driving School Instructor
Country flag
Son-of-a....mine went up the $2K as well. I have an email into the dealer. I'm not feeling confident that they are going to honor the original price since they never gave me a option to do a purchase agreement, just an email saying they don't do ADM.
If you placed a deposit down, you should be fine. You basically entered into a contract upon a set price at the time of the deposit. The laws vary from State to State but I am guessing that they are legally bound by the original price.

Just my two cents....

OP
OP

zsolie

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer
Country flag
If you placed a deposit down, you should be fine. You basically entered into a contract upon a set price at the time of the deposit. The laws vary from State to State but I am guessing that they are legally bound by the original price.

Just my two cents....
I spoke with my rep and my dealer Gm And they all agreed that they would not honor the original price.

mdpmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium RWD SR Grabber Blue
Country flag
My Premium RWD SR also went up the $1,000 from the price increase and then a new $1,299 (previously $0) "difference from MSRP" markup... Asked what this was and to confirm I should be paying pre-increase MSRP, waiting for an email response from my rep at the dealer. I have already had poor experiences with this dealer during the ordering process so I'm expecting a lot of hassle again.

Phil-Springs

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CA RT1 AWD Extended DMG 2022
Country flag
I see the same thing just happened to me and I ordered on 12/5/21. Not cool. Waiting to hear back from my dealer if the agreed to price will be honored by FORD (you know like any other reputable company)
Sponsored

Last edited: