Order prior to price increase, increased in price

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag
Print that out!
I did a while ago. I also have a signed order form with the details and that price. And email commitment from dealer that this will be purchased via X-plan and no extras added by them (alarm, coatings, etc). I should be covered.
Sponsored

KennyPratt42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E California Rt 1 AWD
Country flag
When I checked on my California Rt. 1 AWD order from early Nov it now had the ~$2,000 increase. The dealer had me sign a build form when I ordered it. When I checked today they told me they contacted their regional rep and the original price I signed will be the price. I'm guessing my window sticker will show the new higher price, my dealer will be getting the vehicle at ~$2,000 lower invoice price from Ford, and I'll be paying the amount I signed to the dealer.

Phil-Springs

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CA RT1 AWD Extended DMG 2022
Country flag
When I checked on my California Rt. 1 AWD order from early Nov it now had the ~$2,000 increase. The dealer had me sign a build form when I ordered it. When I checked today they told me they contacted their regional rep and the orinial price I signed will be the price.
Do you have a production date yet?

SightUp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
ARNG
Country flag
So my breakdown is:

Premium AWD -51,800
Protection Package - 240
Destination and Delivery - 1,100

Can you tell me if I got the 2k added on?

Rocketman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Premium RWD ER
Country flag
So my breakdown is:

Premium AWD -51,800
Protection Package - 240
Destination and Delivery - 1,100

Can you tell me if I got the 2k added on?
You got $1000 increase. The other $1000 is for the ER

Rocketman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Premium RWD ER
Country flag
I was also told the dealer would honor the original price. I also have the conversation in a text message. Hope I don’t have to prove anything.
Did you need to provide evidence of the lower price while you made the booking?

sukhoi_584th

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME CR1 AWD
Country flag
When I checked on my California Rt. 1 AWD order from early Nov it now had the ~$2,000 increase. The dealer had me sign a build form when I ordered it. When I checked today they told me they contacted their regional rep and the original price I signed will be the price. I'm guessing my window sticker will show the new higher price, my dealer will be getting the vehicle at ~$2,000 lower invoice price from Ford, and I'll be paying the amount I signed to the dealer.
My CA1 AWD order from Oct 25 is still showing the original price. We're actually in the middle of trying to change the color from Rapid Red to Grabber Blue and see if we can keep the pre-increase pricing. Wife has now realized she should have listened to me about getting Grabber Blue and paying $495 for Rapid Red, which put us over $55,000, was not the best idea.

Rocketman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Premium RWD ER
Country flag

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
Just logged into Ford.com and my price is also up $2000, my dealer has previously said I'm locked into old price but time will tell.

roz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 on order
Country flag
I have 2 orders placed for CR1 with 2 different dealers:
Order 1: ordered 10/6, production scheduled 1/31, no X-plan but dealer confirmed no ADM
Order 2: ordered 11/8, no production date, dealer accepts ADM

I emailed both dealers yesterday with a screenshot of the original price to confirm with them that I’m “locked in”.
Dealer 2 said “whatever Ford’s MSRP is when the car is build will be their selling price”. Still shows original price online for order 2.
Dealer 1 just said “the car will be sold at MSRP.” ? Just logged in and noticed the $2k increase for order 1.

Getting these responses from multiple dealers leads me to believe that they will not be honoring the original price. Neither dealer gave the option for signing a purchase agreement prior to delivery either so, I guess I’m just screwed…
Sponsored