Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Nope - not showing as shipped yet. But I will check again every few days or so. I am hoping that the dealer gets their demo vehicle in soon - I have never even seen one of these in person. But I am encouraged by seeing all of the positive reviews the last 3 weeks.
You can check to see if your dealer’s demo car has shipped but probably not. The place top priority on getting customer cars out first.
Sponsored

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
How true. Apparently mine was built 9 Dec. I am still waiting for the progress email to say it has been built and my ford account still shows as ordered. The tracker even gives me a eta end date of 7 Feb. Still shows in production though. If it is to meet 7 Feb date it hopefully was on the boat that left yesterday or the one that leaves Friday. Hopefully I will get an update on tracker soon
From what I have seen....the ETA dates (Start or End) dont really mean much until the vehicle is actually shipped. There are variables that are unknown until the vehicle route is planned and all that is dependent on the actual date it gets Released. Sort of like a gantt chart. The expected route becomes known as the vehicle approaches completion so it is entered into the logistics system and a the ETA dates are automatically calculated. As the milestone dates update with real info then the ETA dates are recalculated on the fly.

Hope this helps.

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
My build week was the week of Jan 18th and my dealer advised me that my actual build day was the 21st. Today I got an email from Ford bumping me back to the week of Jan. 25th. ?

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Well......be patient. I've been waiting for a year now. I had a build day of Dec 21st. Then I was pushed to Jan 4th. I am ready. Better have a well build car than something rushed together just to have a car in your hands. Somehow....now I realize how far is Mexico City from my residence.
So I wait like the rest of us.
I can wait a bit longer. In the meantime read the reviews, watch the videos and have your charger ready. The wait will be over soon.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
so, why does the my reservations section of the Ford website list a build week of 1/10/21, my dealer told me my build date was 1/12/21, and yet the production date in the tracker on the website is blank and the production date field in the JSON is blank? (Btw, I do have a window sticker with dates of 1/5/21 and 1/6/21.)
Ideas?

Ciero

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4x Premium Edition, Explorer Sport
Country flag
so, why does the my reservations section of the Ford website list a build week of 1/10/21, my dealer told me my build date was 1/12/21, and yet the production date in the tracker on the website is blank and the production date field in the JSON is blank? (Btw, I do have a window sticker with dates of 1/5/21 and 1/6/21.)
Ideas?
Build week vs build date would be the difference in the first two. The production date on the JSON info is for the date it was actually finished.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Build week vs build date would be the difference in the first two. The production date on the JSON info is for the date it was actually finished.
so it takes more than 53 seconds to make a Mustang Mach E? :D

Sweetwater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Country flag
Just got my window sticker. :) My in production date moved up
from 1-29-21 to 1-12-21. Now what do I watch for next ?
1-29-21 was my build week

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
If your in production date is 1/12, then your car is built. now you join a number of us in waiting for it to ship.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Use the site's tracker to watch for it to actually be built. You will see a value in the Production Date field once it's actually built. It will continue to have a Primary Status of "In Production" until it ships.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Also, build date is running several days to a week later than the scheduled build dates.

Sweetwater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Country flag
Use the site's tracker to watch for it to actually be built. You will see a value in the Production Date field once it's actually built. It will continue to have a Primary Status of "In Production" until it ships.
Thank you. It's finally making the wait better.

cjljr41

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e Premium 4X, '23 Escape Platinum Hybrid
Country flag
Sadly, my build date is 1/3, but production date still not filled in the forum tracker
Ideas?
Same here. Build week of 1/3 and still no production date filled in ☹
Sponsored