FirstBEV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Focus, ordered Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I ordered my Mach E Premium AWD ER on 12/23/21 and received my build date today of 5/17/21. That's 5 months from order to build date. I'm happy to wait, but I wish Ford would communicate this timeframe to the dealers so they stop telling people they'll receive their Mach E 12 weeks after order. Has anyone else who ordered in the fall/winter recently received their build dates?

Build Date.png
Sponsored

jomor797

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium
Country flag
I ordered 12/18/21 and just received my build date today for the week of 5/17. Yes I do wish there was a little more detail. Now that I have a build date when should I expect production to end? When will it ship? When will the dealer receive it? Just estimates would be nice. I'm just impatient.

janitorjim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150 2001, explorer xlt 2013
Country flag
I ordered 12/18/21 and just received my build date today for the week of 5/17. Yes I do wish there was a little more detail. Now that I have a build date when should I expect production to end? When will it ship? When will the dealer receive it? Just estimates would be nice. I'm just impatient.
order 7/19/2020 build week 5/24/2021

duneii

First Name
Siri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in '18, Mach E LR AWD-order
Country flag
I ordered 12/18/21 and just received my build date today for the week of 5/17.
I ordered a LR Premium AWD on 1/14/21 (day of North American SUV of the year award). I was 95% settled on a model Y before I did one last pass on other options and found the reviews of the MME....hence my late order.
I got an update today for build week of May 31st. My dealer was upfront in saying they didn't know the exact dates but summer was likely.
Realistically, if I get it in July, that would be great.

mspxihuo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Extended RWD
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
Order in December 2020 and build date in May 2021. I think it is pretty good. I thought ford said that it had received enough order to consume the first year build target of 50k?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

JGlenn50

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Self-Employeed
Country flag
Ordered on 1/30/21. No build date received yet, but based on this thread, I'm going to follow up with my deal to see if they know anything.
When I placed the order they also said they couldn't be certain, but to expect something in the time frame of 16 weeks.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Ordered on 1/30/21. No build date received yet, but based on this thread, I'm going to follow up with my deal to see if they know anything.
When I placed the order they also said they couldn't be certain, but to expect something in the time frame of 16 weeks.
Considering they are scheduling May builds now, a June build is looking less likely.

Beesinspring

First Name
Lennox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Used to have a Mustang Convertible V8
Country flag
I ordered a Select in early December and still haven't received a build date.

bullittman

First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
06 hertz, 16 gt350, 65 mustang vert,fusion plug in
Occupation
retired
I ordered my Mach E Premium AWD ER on 12/23/21 and received my build date today of 5/17/21. That's 5 months from order to build date. I'm happy to wait, but I wish Ford would communicate this timeframe to the dealers so they stop telling people they'll receive their Mach E 12 weeks after order. Has anyone else who ordered in the fall/winter recently received their build dates?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Order to Build Date Timeframe Build Date
Ordered on 10/17, received vin 1/27, build date week of 3/7