Ordered 2/6, just got build date of 6/7/2021!

Larry

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger and Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Does it seem like AWD with extended battery are taking less time to be scheduled?
I’ve heard a zillion or so theories about the scheduling algorithm. If you study the table of orders none of them really hold up. My money is on something involving a blindfold and a dart board.
Sponsored

Dmhccs

First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Volvo XC90 recharge, 2021 Mach e GTPE
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
I also got the June 7 confirmation today. 1/20/21 was my order date for a Star White Premium Extended Range AWD light grey interior.
That’s exactly what I ordered on 2.21 but no build date. Hopefully they add one more star white to production!!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I’ve heard a zillion or so theories about the scheduling algorithm. If you study the table of orders none of them really hold up. My money is on something involving a blindfold and a dart board.
And alcohol. Lots of alcohol.

JRT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2wd Premium
Country flag
Well build week ends today and no update. Not surprised but hope they get this figured out. At this point it might be better to get a 2022

Jeffvisor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I've checked literally every day. Finally got the e-mail today. Space White Premium AWD with Extended Range!
I ordered on 2/3 and have a date of 6/6 production. btw my window sticker became available today did you check for yours? Call your dealer for Vin# and 4 digit order number and type them in here to get your window sticker. Ford Mach-E Reservation Details Viewer (seg.fyi)

JRT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2wd Premium
Country flag
Dealer called me back, my MME is built and should be at dealership between June 27 to July 3. Ford's website sucks, they shouldn't even bother as it is not helpful and provides no answers.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Well build week ends today and no update. Not surprised but hope they get this figured out. At this point it might be better to get a 2022
Dealer called me back, my MME is built and should be at dealership between June 27 to July 3. Ford's website sucks, they shouldn't even bother as it is not helpful and provides no answers.
Alrighty then! ?

sfabris

First Name
Simone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E SR RD, Seat Leon TGI
Country flag
I ordered on May 12, the next day I've been assigned a VIN which was already assembled on May 5th.
In 24 hours my MME went from "In production" to "Shipped".

I think I've been *really* lucky...

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
The website won't show your car being built until it transitions into the shipping phase. Why? Because there are quality checks to do that may cause them to replace the Mr. Fusion or Flux Capacitor, or perhaps a flock of pterodactyls overhead used your car for target practice resulting in the need to replace something. Anyway, that's why the website always seems behind. :)

troublebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium EXT AWD, Infinite Blue
Occupation
Industrial Design & Mechanical Engineering
Country flag
Has anyone with a 6/7 build week gotten any updates? My car still says "In Production" on the Ford site. Palsapp has a "pending" notice on the VIN but that's been the case for 2 weeks now.

The Mach-E tracker on this site gives me an actual build date of 6/12 and a "ETA End Date" of 7/29, though I don't know what that really means. No e-mails or updates from Ford directly. My dealership is generally unresponsive and making me regret not going through a different dealership.

Kind of getting impatient, I need to sell my current car to Carvana (40% more than any other offers I got) but I don't want to be without a car for X weeks.

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
I ordered on May 12, the next day I've been assigned a VIN which was already assembled on May 5th.
In 24 hours my MME went from "In production" to "Shipped".

I think I've been *really* lucky...
Wow, yeah, it sounds like they put you into an "unclaimed" vehicle that just happened to match your order exactly.

Assuming this was a canceled order, I am curious what they tell the original dealership since they were probably expecting to be able to sell it to someone else. Not that I am concerned about it - I'm glad Ford is putting the customer first. :)

jsteach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME S/W EB AWD ,2017 Honda accord touring v-6
Occupation
Retired. 40 year automotive/ service
Country flag
This is the one I ordered. I found the one I was looking for as someone backed out.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ordered 2/6, just got build date of 6/7/2021! 1624635605386

From what I head from a few Ford reps this is a optimistic date. They said with chips being on back order they would be surprised if some of these got release late this year or next year.

JeanLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus NX300h
Country flag
Has anyone with a 6/7 build week gotten any updates? My car still says "In Production" on the Ford site. Palsapp has a "pending" notice on the VIN but that's been the case for 2 weeks now.

The Mach-E tracker on this site gives me an actual build date of 6/12 and a "ETA End Date" of 7/29, though I don't know what that really means. No e-mails or updates from Ford directly. My dealership is generally unresponsive and making me regret not going through a different dealership.

Kind of getting impatient, I need to sell my current car to Carvana (40% more than any other offers I got) but I don't want to be without a car for X weeks.
I also received a 6/7 build week. My car (Star white ERB 4WD) was completed on 6/10 and has been shipped. The estimated delivery date is 7/16. - 7/21. Sorry you haven’t received a similar notice.

OP
OP

danielgary

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Race Red F-150
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Picked up my car yesterday almost two full weeks before I expected! Love it!!!
Sponsored