Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
I took a chance and looked around for MME touch-up paint.

I found this site, automotivetouchup.com, and ordered the infinite blue metallic they list. It is the same code as listed for the 2021 Lincoln Aviator.

Walmart offers a spray paint kit for $50 that includes the base coat and clearcoat. Walmart Spray Paint

All the colors seem to be there.
Sponsored

Last edited:

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I took a chance and looked around for MME touch-up paint.

I found this site, automotivetouchup.com, and ordered the infinite blue metallic they list. It is the same code as listed for the 2021 Lincoln Aviator.

Walmart offers a spray paint kit for $50 that includes the base coat and clearcoat. Walmart Spray Paint

All the colors seem to be there.
That Walmart link seems to be broken.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
The AdCo version you replaced if with works. ?

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
I got my first little rock chip on the front bumper just a few days before my clear bra is scheduled to be installed. Nobody stocks Grabber Blue and I couldn’t get it delivered in time for the install, so I took a chance and bought and Intense Blue paint pen at an auto parts store because the pics of intense blue looked very similar to GB.

Turns out the color isn’t even close to similar. Also turns out I didn’t need to go to this trouble because the body shop can easily mix up a matching color to fix the chip before putting on the PPF. So the PPF goes on tomorrow and hopefully they’ll be able to fix up the chip enough that I won’t really notice it.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I got my first little rock chip on the front bumper just a few days before my clear bra is scheduled to be installed. Nobody stocks Grabber Blue and I couldn’t get it delivered in time for the install, so I took a chance and bought and Intense Blue paint pen at an auto parts store because the pics of intense blue looked very similar to GB.

Turns out the color isn’t even close to similar. Also turns out I didn’t need to go to this trouble because the body shop can easily mix up a matching color to fix the chip before putting on the PPF. So the PPF goes on tomorrow and hopefully they’ll be able to fix up the chip enough that I won’t really notice it.
it's too late for you now but I bet you could have had Touch-Up Paint | FordUS delivered in a couple of days. (I know the site says "15 days to fulfill" but it said that for my Rapid Red and it showed up literally overnight at my dealer.)

("if you think it's too late why did you post it?" well someone else might find it here)

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
it's too late for you now but I bet you could have had Touch-Up Paint | FordUS delivered in a couple of days. (I know the site says "15 days to fulfill" but it said that for my Rapid Red and it showed up literally overnight at my dealer.)

("if you think it's too late why did you post it?" well someone else might find it here)
Thanks. Found the chip on Saturday and the PPF goes on tomorrow (Tuesday). Even Amazon couldn’t get it to me until Wednesday. But honestly I feel a lot better knowing the body shop can touch this up for me. It really isn’t a big chip and the touch up doesn’t need be perfect just enough to hide it reasonably well under the Llumar.

in another two weeks I’ve got the two-coat “10yr” ceramic being applied over the entire car. So hopefully that will provide a little added protection also, but I felt I really needed the front PPF. The MME really has a big front end and the GB really shows off chips and scratches!

Dafstang

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aimdesign.com
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium E AWD/ / 2017 Mercedes GLE-43
Occupation
Product designer
Country flag
WHy would you not order this from FOrd. I never had succes with third party paint. FOrd has touch up paint availlable. I ordered this fro the star white color
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ordered touch-up paint 1618255978618

Last edited: