First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR
Hey guys,

I just submitted an order at Biener Ford on 2/19

Just wondering if anyone had experiences for NY dealers so far? this would be my first Ford

Do any of you guys have multiple orders at different dealers?

I'm reading around and after talking with Hempstead Ford I'm a little worried about how little they know about Ford Options for these cars

Also the fact that we pay a $500 deposit and wait 6-8 months for delivery and the dealer can try to pull fast ones on the numbers

Let me know your feedback or if anyone has taken delivery yet about your experience
Sponsored

mikesierra32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura RDX
Country flag
Hey guys,

I just submitted an order at Biener Ford on 2/19

Just wondering if anyone had experiences for NY dealers so far? this would be my first Ford

Do any of you guys have multiple orders at different dealers?

I'm reading around and after talking with Hempstead Ford I'm a little worried about how little they know about Ford Options for these cars

Also the fact that we pay a $500 deposit and wait 6-8 months for delivery and the dealer can try to pull fast ones on the numbers

Let me know your feedback or if anyone has taken delivery yet about your experience
Hi, I've ordered on at Henderson Ford In Rochester, NY. All in all, was good experience. They've given me an email stating that my $1000 deposit is refundable if I chose to cancel at any time and that they'll honor x pricing and any other incentives available at the time.

I have the payment receipt. However, they haven't given me any order number or any proof that my order is placed, so I do share some concerns similar to yours.

OP
OP
jh420

jh420

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR
Took the dealer a few days to accept.. finally accepted though

Does anyone know current rebates we receive in NY

I only know about the 2000 state and 7500 federal

if there are any more it would help, also were you able to get more discounts from the dealer taking delivery of the car? the only extra one i know is ford options rebate

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
That's about it for New York when it comes to rebates. At least, the New York one is a point of sale rebate. Verify your dealer has signed up with New York to give it.

Check with your utility company and see if you can get special EV discount electricity rates for charging off peak hours (usually 11:30PM to 5AM). In my area, National Grid offers such a rate.

I keep bugging New York State officials on Twitter that NY should not let New Jersey give better EV benefits. So far to no avail. :confused:
Sponsored