Orders with No ADM

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Can someone please screenshot a price summary with your order where it doesn't charge ADM? My dealership is now telling me that Ford is making them charge between $5 and 15k extra.

I'm trying to get a Premium ER AWD, I don't know if that impacts anything.
Sponsored

RCProAM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Put in a new order at a different dealership in the Atlanta metro area NO ADM ?! Now just waiting for dealership to accept my order ??

Screenshot_20200627-114224.jpg

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Can someone please screenshot a price summary with your order where it doesn't charge ADM? My dealership is now telling me that Ford is making them charge between $5 and 15k extra.

I'm trying to get a Premium ER AWD, I don't know if that impacts anything.
Now you know you can't trust them. Find another dealer. If they lied about something so easily verifiable, what else will they tell you that isn't true.

opennetus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
Ford never requires ADM; that is just ridiculous. Look for the two hyphens in “Difference from the Total MSRP” to verify no ADM is being charged.

The two things I don’t like about Ford’s ordering system is:

1) No confirmation regarding A/X/Z pricing. Still need to call dealer for that, and ideally get it in writing.

2) No way to change dealerships, or comparison shop with other dealerships nearby... so basically it is another hassle for the customer, having to call up all the dealerships, and than another hassle to have to call Ford and get them to change your dealership. That policy only serves the interests of the dealerships instead of the interests of the end customer. I guess they hope a certain percentage of buyers just won’t bother and end up with a worse deal; all part of why people hate the dealership model.

Last edited:

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I wonder if ANYONE is getting a number in that "Difference from Total MSRP" initially, or whether that might only fill in AFTER the dealer gets the order (where they add ADM and confirm the order)?

Also, I assume people can go in and do a test order to see the price, then back out of it without submitting?

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Here's mine. Northern CA. Premium AWD Extended Red w/floormats

Ford Mustang Mach-E Orders with No ADM 1593288479071

OP
OP
Rocky29670

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Now you know you can't trust them. Find another dealer. If they lied about something so easily verifiable, what else will they tell you that isn't true.
I've got it in writing in an email that they'd honor x plan if Ford allowed it, they've also said I could have it at MSRP. I'm nervous about them to say the least. It sounds like I'm going to get it for MSRP because I called them out on it but they are planning on ripping off everyone else.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Mine looks the same as the others posted, and I am in Ohio.

FPLiptak

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Here's mine:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Orders with No ADM 1594185124808

RyZt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4X
Country flag
Close and reopen your browser (or close and start a new private browsing session). Next, start a brand a new order without logging in, and you'll be able to see how much ADM a particular dealer charges. Look for the "difference from total msrp" line.

Repeat for every dealer in your area. (When I checked on June 27, it's necessary to close/reopen the browser every time. Otherwise, there's a bug in the website that the first dealer choice sticks. You should check the "dealer" on the pricing summary page.)

This should give you a few dealer candidates. (Most dealers don't charge ADM. None of the 15+ dealer within 50 miles of where I live does. But I'm in California, where EV is more popular, and there are more Ford dealers available.)

If you want to make sure X Plan is honored or to make sure dealer deposit is refundable, you need to contact the dealer and get that in writing. If you don't care about these two, you can skip this step.

Once you decide which dealer to use, call Ford Helpline @ 800-334-4375 (1, 3, 1)
Tell them you are a Mach-E reservation holder and want to change dealer. It takes roughly a week to process. A few people reported completion of their request yesterday: https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/change-of-dealership.985/page-4

Now, the last step, make your order online. (My dealer accepted my order in a few hours, without me doing anything. If you don't see the second check mark in a few days, contact your dealer.)

Last edited:

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hey Ryzt,
I might be missing something but when it says order accepted I don't see a check mark. Does your order have a check mark there?

Thanks

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag
Bellevue, WA
Folsom Lake Ford (Folsom, CA...near Sacramento, CA)

"Folsom Lake Ford will not have addendum pricing (ADM) on new Ford Mach-E Mustangs and will participate in Ford's set vehicle pricing (A,X, etc.)"
Kentucky Arvin (sales manager)
ASM Folsom Lake Ford
916-294-5975
Sponsored