Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Linclon, VW
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I see a lot of activity from users that have cars and are either boasting or complaining of their experiences, but nobody seems to acknowledge that there are still a few of us that have low res numbers (4367) and still have not seen our cars. I am at 16 months and still wating, am I the exception?
Sponsored

Cricri67

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME First Edition (cancelled), Ioniq 5 Project 45
Country flag
Nobody in Europe got one!
Made my reservation on Nov 2019, should get it at best in May...

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I see a lot of activity from users that have cars and are either boasting or complaining of their experiences, but nobody seems to acknowledge that there are still a few of us that have low res numbers (4367) and still have not seen our cars. I am at 16 months and still wating, am I the exception?
What date did you place your order (i.e., convert the reservation to an order)? That seems to have a significant impact on delivery date.

OP
OP
SMDJim

SMDJim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Linclon, VW
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
What date did you place your order (i.e., convert the reservation to an order)? That seems to have a significant impact on delivery date.
I converted my res to an order on June 27, 202. So, that seems to have had no impact on my delivery. Many that have been delivered have later "Order Dates". I think Quality Stop Ships may have been a bigger issue but am interested if I am the exception or the general rule.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
You have company, both foreign and domestic.

Here’s one:
Nobody in Europe got one!
Made my reservation on Nov 2019, should get it at best in May...
I’m at 14 months now. My car is enroute though. ETA is May 10.

Shipping to Hawaii is likely as long as shipping to the EU

Last edited:

PMDGator

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E FE, C-Max
Country flag
I converted my res to an order on June 27, 202. So, that seems to have had no impact on my delivery. Many that have been delivered have later "Order Dates". I think Quality Stop Ships may have been a bigger issue but am interested if I am the exception or the general rule.
My dates were exactly the same as yours but I just received my car at the end of February. Hang in there, it's worth the wait. I was getting pretty frustrated waiting so I certainly understand your frustration. Not sure why so many later orders are jumping ahead of the line--except for the flushing out and fixing early issues. Good luck.

tmblue

First Name
Tory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Audi Q5, 2014 Audi Q5, 1986 IROCZ, Mach-E
Country flag
Ordered in June/2020 it's in transit but part of the stop.

Phxboiler

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy bolt
Country flag
I ordered mine on reveal night (6xxx) and produced in December so your not alone. I think I will get mine in 1-2 weeks. It sat in speedway for over a month.

GoosePond08

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
Oddly enough there are reservations that came in after Summer 2020 already receiving. Ones that didn't even pre-reserve.

Very strange the order of build date vs reservation.

OP
OP
SMDJim

SMDJim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Linclon, VW
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Oddly enough there are reservations that came in after Summer 2020 already receiving. Ones that didn't even pre-reserve.

Very strange the order of build date vs reservation.
Yes, apparently the best way to guarantee an early delivery was not the reservation approach. My observation is that a better approach was to speak with one of the mega-dealers and agree to an ADM. The res/order system did not get any special attention from the production side of the business. The big dealerships have pull with them.
Sponsored