Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Linclon, VW
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
You and I are almost identical in terms timelines except mine has not arrived yet and I'm closer than you being in Denver or I haven't been notified of it's arrival. I know it left Michigan 8 days ago and I enter my estimated delivery window on Friday. Hopeful it arrives this weekend. Test driving a demo model this afternoon, so I'm hoping I can get an update when I'm at my dealer.
I suspect many are in the last miles. My dealer did call and tell me ours is very close to the unload point on the Norfolk Souhern. Passed Conway , PA, two days ago. Best I can tell, there are no more Stop Ship spots before southern Maryland.
Sponsored

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
I suspect many are in the last miles. My dealer did call and tell me ours is very close to the unload point on the Norfolk Souhern. Passed Conway , PA, two days ago. Best I can tell, there are no more Stop Ship spots before southern Maryland.
Shellpot, DE is where yours is. You will have it very very soon Jim.

wareagle1440

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mini Countryman & 2021 Mach E Ex.R. AWD
Occupation
Civil Plaintiff's Attorney
Country flag
Found out this afternoon when I test drove a Premium RWD that mine is in Chicago as of today. I’m constantly astonished how slow trains are but it is what it is. Decent chance my MME arrives within my deliver window which begins tomorrow.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I reserved in December and converted June 29. Supposedly, I’ll receive my Premium IB ER AWD between 3/26 and 3/31. I FINALLY got to test drive one on Monday night. Now I’m really looking forward to mine (there were some things I noticed that weren’t what other people on here claimed).

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
How did he get that info? My dealer has no info on my car other than “in transit”.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Is there railcar tracking to the west coast after they leave KC?

OP
OP
SMDJim

SMDJim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Linclon, VW
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
How did he get that info? My dealer has no info on my car other than “in transit”.
Most dealers have access to railcar tracking. The VV report gives them a railcar number so they can then track cars that are on the last leg of the trip.

rnswa

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Prem Mach-e -2016 Lex RX350 - 2004 Avalanche
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Picked up my Mach-e yesterday. Spent 2.5 hours at dealer a lot of time waiting around. They pulled the usual dealer tricks of trying to add a bunch of overpriced extras. It said it was charged to 100% but only showed a range of 165 miles. It was supposed to be 210 at 100%. I guess that will improve. My dealer said he had a grabber blue in stock that a customer ordered and then didn't want. EPIC ford in Everett, WA. Ask for Jayson 425-524-3968. It probably won't last long.

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
Reserved November 2019
Ordered early July 2020
Built 1/9/21
Shipped 1/25/21
Delivered to Norfolk Southern railyard in Birmingham, Alabama on 2/10

Delivery to CT with an ETA 3/12 thru 3/18. Dealer claims they no longer see it on their system as of last week. Hoping it shows up soon. I have learned that trains are slow...
Car arrived at the dealer today, on the final date of the ETA range. Plan to pick up Tuesday, which will be 487 days after my 11/23/19 reservation if my math is correct. You reveal night folks will be at 500 days by the end of the month :(
Sponsored