benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I am in early access, but from what I can tell this is a full public release.

Texas-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Have any of you that are getting this had the PaaK update performed by your dealer? I don't think it would prevent the OTA, but it was on my mind.

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
I’m seething with jealousy. JEALOUSY, I SAY. I don’t even have 1.4 or 1.6 or certainly not seeing 1.7.1. Nothing. Nada. Full wi-fi connection to car. Connected services are on. Automatic updates are on. NOTHING.

I’d go cry about it, but the people in the grumpy thread would rightfully take off my head.

OP
OP
benk016

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Have any of you that are getting this had the PaaK update performed by your dealer? I don't think it would prevent the OTA, but it was on my mind.
Yes, the dealer preformed the PAAK update for me. Also several other modules for various TSB's.

This update does appear to have only updated the APIM and nothing else.

OP
OP
benk016

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I’m seething with jealousy. JEALOUSY, I SAY. I don’t even have 1.4 or 1.6 or certainly not seeing 1.7.1. Nothing. Nada. Full wi-fi connection to car. Connected services are on. Automatic updates are on. NOTHING.

I’d go cry about it, but the people in the grumpy thread would rightfully take off my head.
Its possible not all cars needed those initial OTA's. They may have been built with the software already applied to them.

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
Its possible not all cars needed those initial OTA's. They may have been built with the software already applied to them.
I thought about that, as I do have an early July build, but I don’t have SecureAlert, for example, so that tells me 1.6 isn’t in there. Maybe 1.4 is…don’t know.

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag

We need a “Grumpy I don’t have my updates” thread…

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Interesting. Would I need to go through remote setup again in order to have my presets saved to the cloud? That would mean resetting all user profiles from the car...

OP
OP
benk016

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I thought about that, as I do have an early July build, but I don’t have SecureAlert, for example, so that tells me 1.6 isn’t in there. Maybe 1.4 is…don’t know.
This sync version we are getting today was built on June 23. So possible a car built in July came with this already. My previous build was from November 12, 2020.

gafear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Car is downloading more files now. Already has downloaded around 2.5gb of data. Possible it's downloading other modules now

I don't have wifi connections near my car (big condo building), wonder if the car would download via 5g

OP
OP
benk016

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I don't have wifi connections near my car (big condo building), wonder if the car would download via 5g
According to Ford's back end, this update does NOT require wifi connection.
Sponsored