JDrazMME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Star White MME Premium Ext Batt AWD
Country flag
By far the BEST part of this OTA update (And wasn't specifically mentioned in the release notes) is that my SiriusXM song/artist alerts are now working!!
1633002389436.png
That's awesome. I am so annoyed that this doesn't work because I was used to never missing a Black Sabbath song in my old car! Update ME!

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Lexus IS300 autox/track car.
Country flag
It has skip back. That's not the same as Rewind.
ahh...gotcha. I guess actual rewind isn't something I've missed but can see where it could be useful on occasion.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
ahh...gotcha. I guess actual rewind isn't something I've missed but can see where it could be useful on occasion.
I use it mostly for Howard Stern. If I take a phone call, I want to be able to rewind to listen to what I missed. I've been able to do that in other cars for many years. It's odd that such an advanced vehicle is missing such basic features for SXM.

Metal_Horses

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, 2022 Bronco 2D SAS, 1985.5 Mustang SVO
Country flag
I use it mostly for Howard Stern. If I take a phone call, I want to be able to rewind to listen to what I missed. I've been able to do that in other cars for many years. It's odd that such an advanced vehicle is missing such basic features for SXM.
You should be able to pause it when you take that call.

Metal_Horses

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I agree, you should be able to. But you can't. Well, you can, but it doesn't help because when you end the call it goes right back to live and you can't rewind.
That's funny you say that... I noticed that on songs and I thought it was an Android Auto bug/thing.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Note that in SXM UI tap "back" to skip back and hold "back" to rewind. If you don't know about that then you don't know if rewind works or not.

In addition I believe continuing to hold down "back" will make rewind go faster and faster.

Note that "forward" should also work that way.

I let SXM expire on my Mach-E so can't really test it (unless I want to listen to the barker channel).

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Note that in SXM UI tap "back" to skip back and hold "back" to rewind. If you don't know about that then you don't know if rewind works or not.

In addition I believe continuing to hold down "back" will make rewind go faster and faster.

Note that "forward" should also work that way.

I let SXM expire on my Mach-E so can't really test it (unless I want to listen to the barker channel).
I tried that on day 1 and it doesn't work. Are you saying that it worked for you before your SXM trial expired?

skeighle

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e select awd
Country flag
I still have nothing, updates says "your vehicle is up to date" with no mention on previous version. Still have trouble with p&c, paak, weird window and camera glitches. Taking it to a dealer on the 11th merp.

DrGT

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E premium AWD
Country flag
Still "Up to date" with 1.4 version here ?
Maybe it has something to do with the french version I use?

Metal_Horses

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I still have nothing, updates says "your vehicle is up to date" with no mention on previous version. Still have trouble with p&c, paak, weird window and camera glitches. Taking it to a dealer on the 11th merp.
I tried to force an update last night unsuccessfully so I changed my "Auto update" timeframe to this morning at 1am and I woke up to the successful update message.

Not sure if that's just a coincidence or if it has to come through the weekly scheduled update process???