OTA 1.7.1 Stuck, anyone else have issue updating?

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
The update button reappeared for the second time today. This time I caught it before I shut the car off. I pressed update and left the car on in the garage. So far it has downloaded 1.55GB. Speed fluctuate between 5-12Mbps. Why is Ford so cheap with the bandwidth :rolleyes: The car sits right next to a hardwired mesh node so it has full speed of my home network.
Glad they sprung for 5ghz WiFi chip haha
Sponsored

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Has this happened to anyone post 1.7.1? Ever since my car updated the Sound menu is grayed out.
Ford Mustang Mach-E OTA 1.7.1 Stuck, anyone else have issue updating? F7CB56F3-9A7E-4D32-83E4-E33C243061D4

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Yeah. Then after I posted this, it came back. So who knows.
We’ll I know Sound, it is greyed out for CarPlay, that is where the settings for Radio and SXM Reside when you are using them.

Kabish

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Mustang
Occupation
IT
Country flag
1.7.1 Does not exist... My car saw it once, it rolled back, and never seen it again. I have decided not to even think about it anymore!!

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
We’ll I know Sound, it is greyed out for CarPlay
Audio is normally greyed out, not sound though. I’ve always been able to adjust the balance and tone with CarPlay.

Jonrd2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Scientist
Country flag
I got the same screen with the ‘But yo’. The update failed and the Automatic updates is switched off.
Some progress, still says 1.7.1 installed and no new features, but Automatic updates is now set to 'on', and I now have a Sync version instead of dashes

MachTee

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium Infinite Blue SR AWD
Country flag
My car has been downloading stuff (presumably 1.7.1) in pieces since I pressed the update button again. 1.92GB on Saturday, and then 2.36GB yesterday. Last I checked the car it said an update is pending. It is going back and forth on the Sync version from 243 back to --. This is seriously broken ?

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
OTA 1.7.1 completed this morning 16 days after the initial failed attempt. I was sitting in the car waiting for my Wife to get her Covid booster shot then saw the change happening on the sync display. I like seeing the Apple CarPlay directions on the driver display! Received upgrade notice in Fordpass as well.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
My car has been downloading stuff (presumably 1.7.1) in pieces since I pressed the update button again. 1.92GB on Saturday, and then 2.36GB yesterday. Last I checked the car it said an update is pending. It is going back and forth on the Sync version from 243 back to --. This is seriously broken ?
Hello! Send us a private message with your MachE’s VIN and current mileage. Allow me to see what I can do to assist. Thanks!

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
OTA 1.7.1 completed this morning 16 days after the initial failed attempt. I was sitting in the car waiting for my Wife to get her Covid booster shot then saw the change happening on the sync display. I like seeing the Apple CarPlay directions on the driver display! Received upgrade notice in Fordpass as well.
Sync4 Software Version is now showing ( 21174_Product Rev 168 ) but I don’t remember what it was before?

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
J1 '21 Premium Ex RWD (Rapid Red)
Country flag
So how many of you have received all the 1.7.1 features (notes, calm screen button and map directions) but have yet to get any notification in the car or in FordPass about the update? The first I saw Notes in my apps was on Oct 15th, and at some points later tried the calm screen button trick, and on a road trip on Nov 10th noticed the blue bar on the info cluster anticipating upcoming turns, and Sync shows version 21174_Product Rev 168. Should i just assume everything has really been updated, or does missing some official notification mean some things are still pending?

Kabish

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Mustang
Occupation
IT
Country flag
1.7.1 Does not exist... My car saw it once, it rolled back, and never seen it again. I have decided not to even think about it anymore!!
All I had to do was say something lol. My car seems like it’s taking 1.7.1 now. Car says it’s updated but the auto update is off. I’ve already had one bad install, here’s hoping this one goes through!
Sponsored