Benjamin Kegele

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 21, VW Atlas, Harley Davidson Heritage Softail
Country flag
I made a video, want to post it seperate, as the main post has already 36 pages and it is really tough to scroll through each single post to see what has changed with the ota.

I tried to make an overview.

Let me know, if you saw something else I did not cover.

@Administrator I hope this is ok with you. It is just the main post takes someone 30 minutes to read and find what has changed.

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Excellent.

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
Thanks for making this, wish you gave a more thorough overview of expanded Apple CarPlay, but I see you use Android. Haven’t seen a great video on that yet for Carplay and how apps work with the expanded view.

OP
OP
Benjamin Kegele

Benjamin Kegele

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 21, VW Atlas, Harley Davidson Heritage Softail
Country flag
Thanks for making this, wish you gave a more thorough overview of expanded Apple CarPlay, but I see you use Android. Haven’t seen a great video on that yet for Carplay and how apps work with the expanded view.
Sorry, if u are near sacramento feel free to meet and we can hook up ur iphone to see and make a video

mach_e_hopeful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Lucky! I can't turn on automatic updates on my car I press the button repeatedly and it always is toggled off

tdwatts

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang mach-e; Porsche Cayenne
Country flag
Lucky! I can't turn on automatic updates on my car I press the button repeatedly and it always is toggled off
Mine Is the same- I can't toggle the automatic updates. The 1.7something update failed. After half a message claiming the update was done (and the weird Chinese character) it now says I am up to date, but I'm not. It still has all the bugs - like a Sirius not saving more than three rows.

I made an appointment with the dealer but the earliest I can get in is February 16. The dealer is blaming Covid.

Now my Mach-e has developed a suspension rattle on the passenger side when going over uneven roads at slow speeds.

Death by a thousand cuts.

jamelski

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GTPE
Country flag
So from what I am seeing this 2.3 is giving older cars features my GTPE has minus no blue cruise ??‍Still . Dam once again I feel bad for all the beta testers??

mach_e_hopeful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Mine Is the same- I can't toggle the automatic updates. The 1.7something update failed. After half a message claiming the update was done (and the weird Chinese character) it now says I am up to date, but I'm not. It still has all the bugs - like a Sirius not saving more than three rows.

I made an appointment with the dealer but the earliest I can get in is February 16. The dealer is blaming Covid.

Now my Mach-e has developed a suspension rattle on the passenger side when going over uneven roads at slow speeds.

Death by a thousand cuts.
I'm not taking it in to the dealer it's just not worth the hassle and they may not know what to do.

I'm gonna sell my car and search for a 2022 so I can get updates and two keys. Once I get two keys I can set up different profiles. Paak working half the time is not nearly enough.

But yeah was fun beta testing and soon I will swap for a more finished product. Hopefully I find one though lol

Kabish

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Mustang
Occupation
IT
Country flag
My car is in the 1.7.1 update limbo as well. Have an appointment tomorrow at the dealer to hopefully, at the very least, get the update situation fixed. Think a lot of the oddities I've been having is related to the stuck update.

67 Stang Convertible

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mustang, 2013 Kia Optima, 2018 Kia Sportage
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Let me know when something of substance gets updated. A coloring book? I'm ready for Blue Cruise and for Lane Keep Assist to be rock solid and not have it drop out on a modest curve. Those are updates......

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Yes, using Car Play, Google Maps and Waze both look great in expanded view now!
Ford Mustang Mach-E OTA 2.3.0 - Install and Demo Video ABDFB523-BAB2-4593-9E22-7A098E2218EA
Sponsored