Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tesla M3P, 2024 Ford Maverick Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
FordPass quit working completely just now, I forced it close and when I relaunch the app all I get is the Ford Emblem and that's it, it just freezes. Anyone else with this issue? Won't communicate with the vehicle at all!
Sponsored

BMT1071

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME SR RWD, 23 MME GTPE
Occupation
Regional Service Manager
Country flag
FordPass quit working completely just now, I forced it close and when I relaunch the app all I get is the Ford Emblem and that's it, it just freezes. Anyone else with this issue? Won't communicate with the vehicle at all!
FordPass has been hit and miss since Friday morning.

OP
OP
benk016

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
FordPass has been hit and miss since Friday morning.
Mines been hit or miss since the 3.27.0 update to the app. 80% of the time the vehicle tab won't load anything in it.

BMT1071

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME SR RWD, 23 MME GTPE
Occupation
Regional Service Manager
Country flag
Mines been hit or miss since the 3.27.0 update to the app. 80% of the time the vehicle tab won't load anything in it.
3.27 is the only version I've used. I've only had my car for 2 weeks. Seems like this is a server side issue. ??

kulaga

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium ER Grey, 2023 MME GT Black
Country flag
Weirdest thing. I got the 1.6 OTA update last week. Just today, I got the 1.4 OTA update ??!??

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Weirdest thing. I got the 1.6 OTA update last week. Just today, I got the 1.4 OTA update ??!??
It happens. Should be fine. 1.4.0 updated different modules then 1.6.0... the common elements seem to remain at the level associated with 1.6.0 and do not revert.

cleave

First Name
cleave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang mache
Occupation
civil servant
Country flag
Just got mine today in the uk. But we are in version 3.27. Not sure I see anything different

1E7273A0-47C4-412A-8114-3D2F87261E6D.jpeg

SpacePony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Preimum AWD Ext. Battery
Country flag
Elusive updates, why does the powerup not increase the revision number?
I posted a while back with the quote below The 1.4.0 update didn't change anything about SYNC4A, so it didn't receive a version bump.
Think of it like a computer: you have the OS as well as lots of devices. Each of those devices may or may not have updates. And not updating the BIOS doesn't mean Windows won't run. Same thing goes here. And while SYNC4 is the infotainment operating system, there's a deeper level of integration for the chassis/body control modules in the vehicle. Even the instrument cluster isn't part of SYNC4, they just talk to each other. And all of the other modules each have their own firmware as well. But the chassis/body control module talks to all the others, and they dont' need to be upgraded in unison. And there are often rolling changes to underlying components as well.

Perhaps when the larger OTAs roll out there will be a big set of updates that level them out to have one "master" set of stuff per update. But that's not a certainty. We just kind of have to wait (very impatiently) and see.

VirgilBoy21MME

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Retired ATC
Country flag
Yes we're just back from a road trip to my son's place in Ontario and charge mostly at Petro Canada stations and for us it's a 1800+ km round trip. My MME is an SR and the fastest I got at start was 116 kW and average time it took was 25 min. except the one in London where we hook up for a little bit has in Dutton there are no charging stations. But there is a Ford dealer in the village and I ask if I could plug there and it was ok by the owner who his my son's neighbour so thank's Cotrac Ford in Dutton On. He had a California Route One on his lot. I had to switch charger at the one I enter on plugshare has it had stop charging after 5 min. and couldn't start it over again and another one too that was faulty so I had to switch there too but they mainly have 2 chargers at each spot I stop so that was good. Too bad there are no charging stations et the On Route sites that would be so great.
https://ivycharge.com/ONroute/
Sponsored