RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Anyone know how to tell what version mine is currently on?
There is no way to tell in the vehicle, because even if it displays the last update, they aren't necessarily sequential.

There is a way to see what the last update is via a PC, I'll find that link and post it.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Anyone know how to tell what version mine is currently on?
Adaptive cruise control has a speed sign recognition checkbox instead of an IACC option, but no blocks game app: this is a job 2 vehicle without Power-Up 2.3.0.

IACC and no Notes/Sketch app: pre-1.7.1

IACC with Notes/Sketch and without Blocks: 1.7.1

No IACC (but yes Speed Sign Recognition), and Blocks app: 2.3.0

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
So 2.1 just hit many vehicles. Now, 2.3 happens.

WHERE THE HELL IS 2.2? ?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Thanks for the confirmation. Now we need somebody to compare the new Sync version with the version coming on Job 2 cars to see if Sync is in sync yet, and if not, which one is newer.

Anyone with 2.3.0 tried full screen CarPlay to see if we have portrate mode yet?

RVAtom

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I'm interested in what some of this stuff means. Based on the "update now" language it almost sounds like they are giving us the ability to jump the line of their staggered software rollouts if we know there is a line to jump. Unfortunately for those anxious to start doing that, we might have to wait for this powerup to roll out to us in order.?

I don't know about anyone else, but I kind of enjoy these rollouts. Back in the early days of smartphones every software update added interesting or new features, and now its all sort of ho-hum. Now a lot of these features should have been on our cars to begin with, but being they weren't I am enjoying their rollout.