Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Is there ANY benefit to having WiFi ON yet? It seems like even the Sirius stuff won't stream over WiFi if you tell it to Switch to Internet, still uses modem.
Well, if your out and about, there’s no Wi-Fi connection for SiriusXM to stream over so, if the receiver can’t see the satellite, it will have to switch to the car’s 4G modem and stream SiriusXM content from that.
Sponsored

cmtaylor963

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 1st Ed
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
ok maybe I don't want this update now
Waiting and trying to mash the start button hasn't helped. I might try jumping it, but not sure that will work. Probably going to have it towed. Luckily this happened in my work parking lot. I've made several trips today.

neiloakley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD LR
Country flag
Waiting and trying to mash the start button hasn't helped. I might try jumping it, but not sure that will work. Probably going to have it towed. Luckily this happened in my work parking lot. I've made several trips today.
Have you had CSP 21P22 carried out on the car?

neiloakley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD LR
Country flag
No not yet
21P22 fixed an issues that was causing the error message you received, but the circumstances creating the error were from long downhill sections. I doubt thats the case here if you're in a parking lot, but if it goes into the dealers get them to do 21P22 anyway.

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
J1 '21 Premium Ex RWD (Rapid Red)
Country flag
Interesting. I'm past the expiration time now, but haven't been out to the car, so it's all still the same reporting for me so far.
Had to go out for an hour, and when I got back saw the status had changed to "deploying" and then "success". Right after that the FordPass app had a message confirming the update. ?

GrisGris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RR ER AWD
Country flag
Well, I’m no expert on these things, but perhaps you should stop safely as soon as you can? Then maybe ask a bunch of random people on the internet what to do? ????
J/K - as someone said, a few key cycles, if that doesn’t work, call for a tow.
I fear he didn't get your post in time and went straight into that building since it took you 24 minutes to respond! Sheesh...

vinny2487

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E CA Route 1 (Star White)
Country flag
Just got 2.3 installed. Went to the gym and after my workout saw the notification on FordPass of a successful installation, though my car still says 2.1. Loving expanded CarPlay. The only downside is Google Maps not taking advantage of the extra screen space.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Just got 2.3 installed. Went to the gym and after my workout saw the notification on FordPass of a successful installation, though my car still says 2.1. Loving expanded CarPlay. The only downside is Google Maps not taking advantage of the extra screen space.
Are you in early access?

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
I was worried about that with Google. Will have to send them feedback.