GrisGris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RR ER AWD
Country flag
3rd time was indeed the charm. WiFi client in the car was off, and I let it sit in the driveway. After a few hours it went through various states of pending, delivery, etc. Even while the update was being applied it went through different stages that were indicated by the "OTAM_..." value. Took a couple of hours.

Hopefully from now on, "On Demand" updates work, v/s waiting for approval at the server end.
Grats! About how much time passed between tries?
Sponsored

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Still sitting on queued. Went out for a drive to try and ā€œjump startā€ the process, but no luck. For those that got the update successfully, were you within PAAK range of your car? As in Bluetooth connected.

Iā€™m wondering if it sees the Bluetooth connection and waits because it thinks I might be driving somewhere soon.

oliverames

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select Dual Motor Standard Range
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E OTA Power Up 2.3.0 Is out E508A71B-043E-400D-8D9D-D583B2EF1ED0

First failure for me! I had trouble with 1.7.1 but it eventually went through on the fourth true (over a month later). Then 2.1.0 without a hitch on first try.

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well, my car definitely downloaded something over Wi-Fi. This is the biggest download Iā€™ve ever seen it make too.
My status still says Delivery Queued though.
Ford Mustang Mach-E OTA Power Up 2.3.0 Is out A08AB405-7CB0-4ABB-B79F-4E4EEFF672DC

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Still sitting on queued. Went out for a drive to try and ā€œjump startā€ the process, but no luck. For those that got the update successfully, were you within PAAK range of your car? As in Bluetooth connected.

Iā€™m wondering if it sees the Bluetooth connection and waits because it thinks I might be driving somewhere soon.
My BT is almost always connected unless itā€™s still overnight since I guess my bedroom is far enough from the garage, but rest of my house is not. Pretty sure mine downloaded while I was out driving though. I was worried when I saw it was queued up cause I was in the kids car line which has almost no service, but I took for a drive down the beach road and apparently it downloaded just fine.

Astraea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MMe Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Got the notification there was an update ready as I was leaving the house to go for a drive. Told it to start and away I went. Got home, without turning the vehicle off at any point for about an hour, and it showed update successful. Played both the games quick to try them out and that was that. Hopefully this update doesn't produce more headaches for me like the last one. ?

KDub

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E CA Route 1
Country flag
Dealer did Software Calibration on Weds. Came home and twenty minutes later, FordPass shows update for 2.3 (and still does). Go to the car and click on the check icon and details say I received 2.3. Today, I check Software Update in the settings and it says 2.1. ??ā€ā™‚ Do I have 2.3 or not?

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
As noted in the other thread, I finally had a successful download last night. Wi-Fi off, and I am in EA. Ok, Ford, letā€™s try for Remote Frunk release next ?

KevinS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E (sold), 2023 Ioniq 6 SEL
Country flag
Dealer did Software Calibration on Weds. Came home and twenty minutes later, FordPass shows update for 2.3 (and still does). Go to the car and click on the check icon and details say I received 2.3. Today, I check Software Update in the settings and it says 2.1. ??ā€ā™‚ Do I have 2.3 or not?
If you have the Blocks game, etc. on the home screen and your volume controls appear horizontally that would confirm two ways that you indeed have 2.3.0.

GrisGris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RR ER AWD
Country flag
1st on Jan 7th, second on Jan 13th, 3rd on Jan 18th. So less than a week between retries.
Okay, so 5 day spacing. Thanks. It'll be interesting to see whether mine then waits until the 24th to try again. It expires on the 25th. Sounds like you spanned a couple...events (can't remember what we're calling them!).

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Today, I check Software Update in the settings and it says 2.1. ??ā€ā™‚ Do I have 2.3 or not?
A lot of people who got the 2.3.0 update are reporting that the software update screen still says 2.1.0 despite having all the new features. I think thatā€™s just a bug.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
A lot of people who got the 2.3.0 update are reporting that the software update screen still says 2.1.0 despite having all the new features. I think thatā€™s just a bug.
Yup. I think itā€™s fetching the old version readme file in that part. Though, It is not great looking thereā€™s always something like that with these updates.

ERIC8585

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Select Rapid Red
Country flag
Same, mine shows 2.1.0 in the car but the mobile app said it successfully updated to 2.3.0. I have the blocks app though so I guess it's fine.
Sponsored