Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Yeah. Check mark is a successful update. You have blocks and tiles and stuff. And perhaps 2.1 patch notes to go with your 2.3 update. ;)
Cool. And maybe full screen CarPlay for when my wife is using the car? She will like that....

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2021
Country flag
Haha... This may mark the first time I've ever been jealous of Android!
Most iPhone users go about their life blissfully ignorant about what they've missed by not having Android device. They mostly care about blue and green dots.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Cool. And maybe full screen CarPlay for when my wife is using the car? She will like that....
Yeah, nicer map presentation. I had Waze on with it right after I got the update, looked better as did Apple Maps. Generally Iā€™m using the native navigation system though.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Most iPhone users go about their life blissfully ignorant about what they've missed by not having Android device. They mostly care about blue and green dots.
Android is a fine operating system I just prefer iOS

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Yeah, nicer map presentation. I had Waze on with it right after I got the update, looked better as did Apple Maps. Generally Iā€™m using the native navigation system though.
Same for me. Native nav is by far my favorite. CarPlay comes in handy when my wife is riding along and she adds an unexpected errand. "Since we are out.....drive me over to this place real quick." Then she programs a destination in her phone and then I grab it on the screen wireless. Very handy.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Same for me. Native nav is by far my favorite. CarPlay comes in handy when my wife is riding along and she adds an unexpected errand. "Since we are out.....drive me over to this place real quick." Then she programs a destination in her phone and then I grab it on the screen wireless. Very handy.
It's amazing how just a little bit more useable screen real estate makes these apps better. Love full screen CarPlay

Stormtrooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E AWD Ext
Country flag
Received 2.3 on Friday and everything appears to be there - except no full screen Google Maps or Waze.

I'm running the beta tester version of Android Auto. Wouldn't think that would make a difference, but it's the only thing I can think of.

Any Android Auto beta testers out there with full screen Maps or Waze?

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Received 2.3 on Friday and everything appears to be there - except no full screen Google Maps or Waze.

I'm running the beta tester version of Android Auto. Wouldn't think that would make a difference, but it's the only thing I can think of.

Didn't think AA supported full screen yet?

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
As an Android user for over 10 years and now an iPhone user for two...I must say iOS users are not missing much. And the Pixel series continues to disappoint.

Not to go off topic, though ?

Silver Surfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Got an update failed message Saturday and now today update successful, but I don't see the games and it just says system up to date, oh well I only want faster charging anyway.

SolarAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 4X
Occupation
Writer
Country flag
Charging update is in the CSP dealer update that you have to schedule and your vehicle has to have been built June or before, I'm guessing it will eventually come over the air though?
I'll be sure to ask the dealer for it before my next long road trip

mpshizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 4X
Country flag

Didn't think AA supported full screen yet?
As of 2.3.0 Android Auto full screen has not been enabled ?
Ford Mustang Mach-E OTA Power Up 2.3.0 Is out 20220124_100148

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Got an update failed message Saturday and now today update successful, but I don't see the games and it just says system up to date, oh well I only want faster charging anyway.
Faster charging isnā€™t part of the OTA update.