Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR RWD, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
What about us sad owners that are still stuck from the 1.7.1 update with no OTA updates since?

Had all the other TSB updates done at the dealership, but the APIM will not upload any updates.

Ford says a fix will be available in Feb, 2022.

Will all the Power Up updates be rescheduled for us??

Jim
What about us that are stuck on 1.6?
Sponsored

neiloakley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD LR
Country flag
What about us that are stuck on 1.6?
I think thats the case for all of us in the UK. FDRS shows an update to the APIM module available for my car, so i'm tempted to take it to a dealer and pay for them to apply the update and see what happens.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Yeah. Check mark is a successful update. You have blocks and tiles and stuff. And perhaps 2.1 patch notes to go with your 2.3 update. ;)
Turned out to be a false alarm. Says 2.1.0 installed again. No games and CarPlay is short screen.

I wonder why 2.1.0 installed again?

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Turned out to be a false alarm. Says 2.1.0 installed again. No games and CarPlay is short screen.

I wonder why 2.1.0 installed again?
It might need a bit finalize the update, like people have with 1.7.1 where the first drive after it didn't have all the features. It is bugged in the update on your Sync screen and will say 2.1.0 even if you have 2.3.0. The sure fire way to verify is to check your OTA status via the website thing or the widget.

GrisGris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RR ER AWD
Country flag
It might need a bit finalize the update, like people have with 1.7.1 where the first drive after it didn't have all the features. It is bugged in the update on your Sync screen and will say 2.1.0 even if you have 2.3.0. The sure fire way to verify is to check your OTA status via the website thing or the widget.
Interestingly, my OTA API Info button suddenly isn't working in my widget, though everything else is. When I press it, that particular widget submenu just comes up again. I'm (optimistically!) wondering whether it's in the middle of trying the update again, since it's been 5 days since the first (failed) try.

tfitzgex

First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium extended range AWD
Country flag
I just got 2.3.0, LOVE the expanded apple car play. However I did notice something. under cruise control, mine was set to intelligent, When I checked to see the new feature that moved the sign reader, I clicked on adaptive (to look at it) now I don't see intelligent any more..

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
I just got 2.3.0, LOVE the expanded apple car play. However I did notice something. under cruise control, mine was set to intelligent, When I checked to see the new feature that moved the sign reader, I clicked on adaptive (to look at it) now I don't see intelligent any more..
Correct, intelligent is gone and the speed sign recognition is just a separate setting (that was the only difference between intelligent and adaptive). So if you want intelligent still, just turn on traffic sign control.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Interestingly, my OTA API Info button suddenly isn't working in my widget, though everything else is. When I press it, that particular widget submenu just comes up again. I'm (optimistically!) wondering whether it's in the middle of trying the update again, since it's been 5 days since the first (failed) try.
FWIW my widget is doing the same thing so something must have changed or updated, I’ve already got the update.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Yup, this is detailed in the release notes:

Ford Mustang Mach-E OTA Power Up 2.3.0 Is out 1643059226411

GrisGris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RR ER AWD
Country flag
FWIW my widget is doing the same thing so something must have changed or updated, I’ve already got the update.
Okay, crap. I hope that information isn't getting blocked out of the widget's reach permanently somehow.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Okay, crap. I hope that information isn't getting blocked out of the widget's reach permanently somehow.
I feel like that'd be a pretty big change since that is what the car looks for too. I did link someone to the widget on Twitter and Mike Levine was tagged too so maybe it's my fault lol.
Sponsored