methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
What are your options then for trying to redownload it? You have to wait for another completely new software update version?
No real options from the users side yet unfortunately. Not sure if it’ll try again or have to wait for another batch to go out and all. Going to the System Updates screen in Sync now just says I’m up to date (Previously showed 2.1.0 update info).
Sponsored

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
I would hope that it will try again on the next push for this software (i presume in a week or two when they push to people who aren't in the early access program)
Early access get the pushes about 3 weeks before everyone else.
No real options from the users side yet unfortunately. Not sure if it’ll try again or have to wait for another batch to go out and all. Going to the System Updates screen in Sync now just says I’m up to date (Previously showed 2.1.0 update info).
The rate of pushes should be increasing. Stay in a cellular friendly location.

queeg

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
I just checked my updates. My MME hasn't updated and is still on 1.40 yet the screen says that I have the latest update. How does one force an update?

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
I just checked my updates. My MME hasn't updated and is still on 1.40 yet the screen says that I have the latest update. How does one force an update?
To force an update: Get in your Mach-E and drive to Dearborn....

Oh wait NVM

Zeromarine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Country flag
I have had it say failed failed in the widget info but I have never seen it say failed yet on ford pass or the vehicle itself. Strange no?

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Yeah, not sure I agree with the aesthetic choice there. Those bars look kinda out of place with the rest of the color scheme on that screen. Maybe we can file a class action lawsuit? ;)
Yeah, I kind of hate it.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
My Mach E GT has always had bars that look like this. My layman's trial and error leads me to believe the padding around the green bars isn't dynamically switching between like and dark mode like the rest of the UI. Pretty sure it's a bug.
The GT shipped with the UI updates.

Last edited:

TAPe

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT, Mustang GT convertible, BRONCO
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My car Saturday indicated in Sync that 2.3 was downloaded and the new games were indeed on my car’s screen. It also explained the rest of the update. However this morning when I started the car the games were still on Sync but when I checked the system’s update in Sync, the 2.3 script was now gone and it says it is updated with 2.1. This is the update which it had shown before I got the 2.3. Does anyone understand why this change happened?

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
My car Saturday indicated in Sync that 2.3 was downloaded and the new games were indeed on my car’s screen. It also explained the rest of the update. However this morning when I started the car the games were still on Sync but when I checked the system’s update in Sync, the 2.3 script was now gone and it says it is updated with 2.1. This is the update which it had shown before I got the 2.3. Does anyone understand why this change happened?
Guessing this is a glitch. I think others have reported the same.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
If your sync version is the new one that’s all that matters really

smartino

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Mach E First Edition, 2017 Honda Ridgeline
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I got the 2.3 update on Friday. Shows on the FordPass app and on the Ford owner site. Have the new games and the other sync changes. But Sync still shows that the last update was 2.1. Seems this happening to everyone. The sync version did update to 244 so it is the latest version. Not really concerned that the Software update page says 2.1.
Sponsored