Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Thanks for that info! Guess I'll hold out and see if it pulls another OTA. I'm hoping whatever TSB they did resolved the issue and I won't have any more OTA issues. /fingerscrossed
Should be able to check your OTA status with that API trick on here. Mine still just had status for 2.1.0, so looks like my VIN wasn’t pushed out yet.
Sponsored

Zeromarine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Country flag
Whelp, got a call about an hour ago saying the car was updated. They said there was a TSB out for the issue of the car not updating. Pretty happy it only took them a few hours, was kind of a rocky start, but they got it.

I have no idea what version the car is running (maybe 2.1.1??) as it only shows "vehicle is up to date". I know I don't have 2.3.0 because my volume bar is still down at the bottom. Kind of wish they just updated it to the latest version, but my guess is they fixed the OTA issue and it just pulled down what was available to my VIN. I do have the CarPlay up on the drivers display now so I at least have 1.7.1.

So now time to drive the car a bit and see if it fixed my issues.

IMG_1879.jpeg

IMG_1878.jpeg
Glad yours got fixed with that tsb. Mine won’t and waiting for the other fix on its way.

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
Just started my vehicle and it had the software update icon (no failure notification). However, when I went to see the notes it just said 2.1.0 which I received a few weeks ago. I've never had any issues with previous updates.

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Just started my vehicle and it had the software update icon (no failure notification). However, when I went to see the notes it just said 2.1.0 which I received a few weeks ago. I've never had any issues with previous updates.
A lot of people are seeing the notes for 2.1 after the 2.3 update. It should give you the correct notes in Ford pass

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
A lot of people are seeing the notes for 2.1 after the 2.3 update. It should give you the correct notes in Ford pass
Unfortunately it doesn't look like I have any of the 2.3.0 features.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Unfortunately it doesn't look like I have any of the 2.3.0 features.
Might have switched over to redundant memory while 2.3.0 is installing

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I find it more terrifying to imagine Apple or Google manufacturing automobiles.
Ford’s head software guy was poached from the Apple car team. He was formerly with Tesla.

mpshizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 4X
Country flag
3 days after I got 2.1.0 my car had that update icon show up a second time for 2.1.0 ?‍♂

hls811

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD SR
Country flag
I'm not sure what I have.. I just bought my car a few days ago, and read most of, if not all of this thread - I do have the extended Carplay screen, the ability to schedule updates for any day/time of the week and the option to choose a preferred Wake Word for Ford Assist - which, I all thought were part of the 2.3.0 OTA, but, I don't have the games on my home screen, which I believe are also new. Maybe I got the missing 2.2.0? ?‍♂

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm not sure what I have.. I just bought my car a few days ago, and read most of, if not all of this thread - I do have the extended Carplay screen, the ability to schedule updates for any day/time of the week and the option to choose a preferred Wake Word for Ford Assist - which, I all thought were part of the 2.3.0 OTA, but, I don't have the games on my home screen, which I believe are also new. Maybe I got the missing 2.2.0? ?‍♂
Newer builds already had most of these features from the factory, older builds are getting caught up. You’ll get your turn :)

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
I'm getting conflicting reports from people on Reddit and here. Can someone finally put this to rest and tell us if Google Maps on the new extended Apple CarPlay fills the screen or stays the same size as when it was small?
Sponsored